Zotac Z68 mITX LED error codes?

NodCommander

Hello!

I'm having issues with a Zotac Z68 motherboard. It won't give any display output when started, and the motherboard's LED is displaying the number "32". The proble, is I have no idea what any of the LED error codes mean.

Does anyone happen to know, or have a link to some guide somewhere? I have been looking on my own without results, unfortunately, and I have no physical papers saying anything about the LED.

i couldn't find anything either. zotac's motherboard troubleshooting page 404's :/. try the usual diagnostics

unplug sata stuff, expansion cards etc.

clear cmos

reseat dimms

try different dimm combinations

check cpu

check and reseat everything

pc specs: 4 function calculator / 8 digit lcd display / colored numeric and function buttons

i couldn't find anything either. zotac's motherboard troubleshooting page 404's :/. try the usual diagnostics

unplug sata stuff, expansion cards etc.

clear cmos

reseat dimms

try different dimm combinations

check cpu

check and reseat everything

Hm yes, their webppage issue is annoying indeed. Is there any point contacting their support, if they have any?

There is only one SATA connected, which is to an Intel SSD. I have cleared the CMOS. I had the BIOS settings to power on instantly if there is power, after cleaing CMOS this no longer happens so the board seems to be functioning correctly.

I actually had error 56 before error 32, this turned out to be the RAM stick being incorrectly placed, after inserting it correctly is, as I said, displays error 32.

Im not sure what you mean by checking the CPU. This is the only Intel CPU I have, and I know for a fact before a longer storage, the system worked, and the CPU and motherboard wasnt touched in that duration.