120hz 1440p Korean monitors, 3D??

CyberJesus88

So is there anyway to get 3D with nvidia 3d vision or amd hd3d or even any other way, with one of these over clocked Korean monitors (Yamasaki cat leap 2b and like)

The reason I ask is that that I know the requirement for 3d is 120hz and from what I hear most of these monitors can be over clocked pretty close to that point.

I know it's a long shot but just maybe, with some software tinkering and 3rd party 3d glasses? Is it possible??

If it exists it would probably be $1000+

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

There might be a way to get around using 3rd party software, maybe display 3D image at 30hz instead of 60hz but meh, it's not going to worth it. Even good 3d tn panel still look weird to me. Some 3D content does look good but some don't. They look like a paper pop out from the screen. Although, 120hz does make thing look more responsive so :/

So is there anyway to get 3D with nvidia 3d vision or amd hd3d or even any other way, with one of these over clocked Korean monitors (Yamasaki cat leap 2b and like)

The reason I ask is that that I know the requirement for 3d is 120hz and from what I hear most of these monitors can be over clocked pretty close to that point.

I know it's a long shot but just maybe, with some software tinkering and 3rd party 3d glasses? Is it possible??

No it will not work..