Introductions?

mac19pm

Welcome to the forums! We're all a bit on the odd side around here, so if you're just a bit odd you'll fit in just fine :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Well i do like the "awesomely good" jokes linus makes  all the time :P

Welcome to the forums.

And if you want, join us in the dark side of the force and use the night theme.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Well i do like the "awesomely good" jokes linus makes  all the time :P

Then you'll fit in just fine! :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Welcome to the forums.

And if you want, join us in the dark side of the force and use the night theme.

(didn't find a introductions Post/ Topic so I made this)

Hi to every member, I have been a Fan of the YouTube channel for years now and I never joined the forums. (What was i thinking?!?! I read allot of ti but never joined) I am now here to share my own thought as well as getting to know you all more.

Self Intro:

Hello all I'm Mac19pm I studied information technology / Computer Science and graduated in 2013.  OI currently work for a IT company as a technician. I started playing computer games when I was vary young (I would say about 5 or 6) and since then I was hooked. The original NES and Sega were my first systems along with my PC. Playing games was my favorite pastime at a young age, even though I was absolutely terrible at most games. I would spend hours and hours playing games like Quake and Mario. I got vary into Pokemon later in my life along with mostly every Sony PlayStation title. My love for technology come mostly from games, had to do allot of upgrading in the 90's to play the latest and greatest games. From that I started doing freelance IT work and enjoyed it allot.

So ya just wanted to introduce myself a bit, and hope to get to know the community more beyond the YouTube channel and comments.

-Mac19pm

DO IT

everything is better in night theme :P

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Welcome to the forums.

Try not to fall prey to the pervasive anon culture.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Hi to every member, I have been a Fan of the YouTube channel for years now and I never joined the forums. (What was i thinking?!?! I read allot of ti but never joined) I am now here to share my own thought as well as getting to know you all more.

Self Intro:

Hello all I'm Mac19pm I studied information technology / Computer Science and graduated in 2013.  OI currently work for a IT company as a technician. I started playing computer games when I was vary young (I would say about 5 or 6) and since then I was hooked. The original NES and Sega were my first systems along with my PC. Playing games was my favorite pastime at a young age, even though I was absolutely terrible at most games. I would spend hours and hours playing games like Quake and Mario. I got vary into Pokemon later in my life along with mostly every Sony PlayStation title. My love for technology come mostly from games, had to do allot of upgrading in the 90's to play the latest and greatest games. From that I started doing freelance IT work and enjoyed it allot.

So ya just wanted to introduce myself a bit, and hope to get to know the community more beyond the YouTube channel and comments.

-Mac19pm

also friended :)

YOU SHALL NOT SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT OF STATUS UPDATES :P

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

also friended :)

YOU SHALL NOT SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT OF STATUS UPDATES :P

My body is ready...I hope :P

Self Intro:

-Mac19pm

Welcome to LinusTechTips, LinusMathTips, LinusMediaGroup, LinusHomeworkTips, and LinusEverythingTips. Enjoy your stay.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

at least I'm not as bad as @BurgerBum is sometimes...

oh what the fuck bro. x'D 

i've done AT THE MOST 5 in one day...... xD

every morning i get 999+ in my notification centre and have no choice but to ignore them all.

dont you mention me and say im a notification killer. x'D 

(dont take offense. :o plz i just bein meanie because idk)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen