Anyone own a windowed NZXT Source 220?

Lachrymal
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

My friend's too lazy to measure so... Photoshop it is.

1da96ae13da16eacfcf3016cd07f6580.png

I need to know the dimensions of the window on it and pretty sure the specs listed for it aren't including the window size. Anyone?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

1da96ae13da16eacfcf3016cd07f6580.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

My friend's too lazy to measure so.. Photoshop it is.

-snip-

Unrelated, but you can actually use Photoshop to get dimensions like that, based on scale? Kinda like using it as CAD? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Unrelated, but you can actually use Photoshop to get dimensions like that, based on scale? Kinda like using it as CAD? 

Sure. I used the height spec, dropped in a transparent to-scale ruler, and went from there.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

-snip-

Holy crap, man! Thanks a lot. That's a qualified protip.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color