LOL

Tridanite

Is it just me or is this game the best on PC ever? Anyways recently I have been playing as warwick jungle and my gosh he is awesome haha. But I was wondering if there were other junglers that can solo their first few levels in the jungle because I have tried it with Cho but he didn't seem to fair well against blue after taking out the wolves?

I'll have you know, League of Legends is usually abbreviated as LoL, due to the "of" being lowercase. Otherwise you'll confuse people into thinking you're typing Laugh Out Loud.

Moving on, I don't think it's the best on PC EVER by any means, it may be one of the best MOBA/Action RTS for those new to the genre though. It's easier to pickup compared to something like Heroe's of Newarth or Dota/2.

The jungle has changed a lot since the latest patch, I haven't noticed much of a difference while jungling. I main Lee Sin. Hunter's Machete + 5 pots and I'm good to go.

But I was wondering if there were other junglers that can solo their first few levels in the jungle because I have tried it with Cho but he didn't seem to fair well against blue after taking out the wolves?

Cho should be able to clear the jungle no problem, assuming that you have help to do both wolves and blue. Anyway, to answer your question, a very strong jungle pick right now is Amumu. He is really fast at clearing the jungle and can gank fairly early. Again, he will need help at wolves and blue on the first pass, but after that his jungle clear is great. The other jungler that I can think of that is super strong right now is Nocturne. I would suggest getting some levels on him early before you gank, but once you hit 6 his ganks become great.

I played for a couple of years, since launch but then got a little tired...

Its amazing for a free game but its by no stretch of the imagination the best game on PC ever.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

It was a hyperbole fueled by a great day playing LoL Nexus (how was that Eric) and i will try out Lee sin as he is free this week thanks for the reply :)

And yeah i was just bad I guess with Cho because he takes longer to re heal unlike warwick whom I am used to. I will try out those guys too thanks :)

Was that because it became too easy Sazr?

Didnt feel like quoting all of you don't mind my laziness.

Enjoyed the game since release but have become pretty burned out, only play if people ask me to now. Very good game though, enjoyed it as much as I do dota 2 now.

I would totally get into dota but the camera (yeah I know I must really bad haha shush). Would you recommend champs for a beginner dota player?

What about the camera bothers you? Like the angle/distance? Personally I would recommend heroes like Crystal Maiden, Lich, Lina, and Jakiro, ones that can help the team but are not carries. Probably avoid carries until you have gotten practice with last hitting/denying, as it feels way different from LoL due to the slower animations (the model actually has an animation for turning around instead of instantly facing the other direction for instance, this still annoys me as I'm so used to league).

Someone better than me may come and give better recommendations, I'm still quite the noob at dota.

I started playing LoL like 5 months ago and tried dota 2 like 2 month ago, I just cannot get used to it ^^

LoL might just be easier, I also find it easier to keep track of what is happening in the game...

Good jungle pick imo is eve, if you can get kills early on you can kill so easily later on. I suck in the jungle though :D

I've been playing LoL for about two years now and I really like it. The only real downside is the fact that its massive community also happens to have large amount of extremely vocal assholes that ruin the games for other players. I play it pretty much every week and do a few ranked games before getting annoyed of the trolls.

League and DotA(2) are two completely different games when it comes to actual gameplay. Dota has super overpowered abilities but a really small mana pool, and LoL has a huge emphasis on using abilities (LoL also has stats that boost ability damage and in Dota damage is based on the level only). Not to even mention the difference in the map layout (and lanes/player roles) and buffs/runes.

I would say that both are fun for different reasons;

LoL is easy to pick up as a beginner. It also has a great esports community (and imo is the better game for serious tournament style play).

Dota 2 is a Valve game so it will be great no matter what. Unfortunately the game started as a custom map (for WC3) and that really shows. The game seems to be balanced for maximum fun and not to actually be a great esports game.

And for some reason I enjoy watching LoL games more than Dota2, but playing dota is wayyyy more fun.

LoL is fun, boring but I'm starting to play a bit of Dota 2 which is a bit more complex and harder to learn.

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

Started playing LoL today, at the moment I have no idea what I'm doing. Figured I should play LoL for a while and maybe venture into Dota 2 later on.

• Sabertooth Z77
  • Intel i7 3770k
  • EVGA FTW GTX 670
  • 16 GB Corsair Dominator 1600MHz RAM
  • 1TB WD Black HDD
  • 250gb Intel 520 Series SSD
  • Corsair AX750 PSU

Started playing LoL today' date=' at the moment I have no idea what I'm doing. Figured I should play LoL for a while and maybe venture into Dota 2 later on.[/quote']

If you ever feel like playing or just want to ask questions, you can add me at Professerjoe (note that it's spelled wrong when typing it, intentional I swear :D), been playing for a few years so know it quite well.

I never understood the hype of LoL, I did play it for a couple matches but I got bored quickly. Maybe playing more would have helped in hooking me onto the game, I just will never know.

Why do you quote yourself?

LoL has some serious potential. I love watching it as an E-sport but some pressing issues still stand with the client itself.

LoL has some serious potential. I love watching it as an E-sport but some pressing issues still stand with the client itself.

As in they should scrap adobe air and start over? :D

Ive wanted to get into LoL for a while. I don't know why but the learning curve just seems so huge I guess im just lazy. It doesnt help I always get yelled at for being a noob the few times I have played. I always end up just playing starcraft when I have an itch to play rts, my buddies tell me starcraft is way more complicated but i guess i just learned it as a kid and it makes more sense to me im not sure if ill ever "get" MOBA games it just seems like a whole bunch of spell spamming to me.

Ive had LoL installed on my last two rigs and I just never play it.... one day...

The community is rather rotten in these sorts of games which can really ruin the fun. I would say that entry difficulty in games like LoL is higher than starcraft due to the number of champs with different spells that you have to learn, combined with the hundreds of items in the game. Once you get used to everything though, starcraft has a higher skill ceiling.

Oh dear.When people call it LOL, not LoL it makes me think this game is a joke.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Ive wanted to get into LoL for a while. I don't know why but the learning curve just seems so huge I guess im just lazy. It doesnt help I always get yelled at for being a noob the few times I have played. I always end up just playing starcraft when I have an itch to play rts' date=' my buddies tell me starcraft is way more complicated but i guess i just learned it as a kid and it makes more sense to me im not sure if ill ever "get" MOBA games it just seems like a whole bunch of spell spamming to me. Ive had LoL installed on my last two rigs and I just never play it.... one day... [/quote']

I had the same problem, until one day I was extremely bored and decided to play the game. From the outside it looked like a complicated game, but once you find a champion that suits your play style (I play support, usually sona) then the game becomes much more interesting. Until you reach level 20 in the game, it is quite a bore in my opinion, but after that the game get much more enjoyable.

CPU: i5 2500K 3.3 Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 550 Ti RAM: 4GB HDD: 200Gb

Definitely the best F2P ever, also one of my most favourite games to play with friends :p

--Xenon-VI - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.34V (Gib 4950X) - MSI MEG X570 Unify -  48GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600MHz - MSI WindForce // NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti @ 2GHz Core 7GHz Mem flashed with 350W BIOS (SOLD, Temporary 1660 waiting for 3090) - 240GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIE - OS Drive - 1TB SanDisk Ultra II SSD - 1TB Crucial BX500 SSD (SHIT, DONT BUY) - 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SSD - EVGA 750W G2 80+ Gold - Lian Li O11D - 9x Corsair SP120RGB - Corsair Commander - Corsair Hydro X Pump/Res - 360mm Thicc Radiator - Hydro X CPU Block - 3090 Waterblock soon come 

1x Acer 27" XV273K 4K 144Hz G-Sync - 1x LG 24UD58 24" 3840x2160 60Hz - 1x Iiyama 28" 3840x2160 60Hz - Valve Index Headset! 

Corsair K95 Platinum RGB MX Reds & Corsair Dark Core RGB 
Philips Fidelio X2HR w/ JDSLabs Atom & Topping D10 DSD DAC

Fun game, I play with friends from time to time, I just don't like what it is doing to pc gaming in general :(

Current rig: i5 2500k & Gtx 560ti With Filco MJ1 TKL & Neutron Gtx 120gb SSD

I wouldn't say it's the best game, but I do think that it is one of the best spectator games by far. As for the original question; Amumu is a good choice, as is Lee, but both are more or less high risk high reward junglers, with Amumu being lesser in this category.