Project [NoName], watercooled Mini-ITX build

Markkedi

Looks absolutely amazing! Hah, I forgot about the question what Paja would do after I took my guess. Anyway, that looks awesome. Super well made.

But weren't you allowed to mod those Kingston SSDs?

They have these aswell? Why didn't you get those! They at least match the color scheme a little better!? I mean, not complaining it still looks amazing! Just wondering about those SSDs 

Thanks :) I'm allowed to do anything I want with them but I think they look better as stock than me fiddling with them :D They mix up nicely with other colours, not as light as fancollars but not so dark as the black parts, in the middle of those two.

Wow, stunning mate! Absolutely love it! +10 internets for you

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

Thank you for your long term support! How right you could be? I got it today in the mail and I just got it installed temporarily just to see how it fits. Also I didn't want it to just say projects name and I didn't have to think twice what to put there too :)

So what do you think?

IMG_9918.jpg?img=img900

I also installed some lights on the other side too.

IMG_9914.jpg?img=img900

Thats it for now. I'll be installing that plexi in there whit screws on some day   toast.gif

Looks awesome dude, I'm glad to see that you are in the finishing stages of the build. Cant wait to see it finished :D

Could you also do some side by side shots with some everyday items (like a can of soda (beer :P) or something) so we can get a sense of the size of this build :)

And in my opinion it works great! :) I left 5.25" metal piece out because I wont be needing it. Unfortunately as I was putting it together, I applied to much pressure in touch panel and heard the worst sound ever *SNAP* and touch panel was broken :( I have requested new one from BitFenix so it will be in working condition when i need it :)

Well that a big Cliche to the fan controller :(

Wow, stunning mate! Absolutely love it! +10 internets for you

Thank you for the internets :) They'll come handy sometimes. 

Looks awesome dude, I'm glad to see that you are in the finishing stages of the build. Cant wait to see it finished :D

Could you also do some side by side shots with some everyday items (like a can of soda (beer :P) or something) so we can get a sense of the size of this build :)

I'll put up a picture of that kind tonight and thank you toast.gif

Well that a big Cliche to the fan controller :(

Yes it was but luckily got a new one :)

Tss, only 10 internets? Let me add 8991 off, then you get a good number! 

I really loved this build simply because it's self made case and that you managed to get a soundcard in an itx build. Did you manage to get the power switch somewhere in the back? I did not see that yet, maybe I missed it haha. 

Aswell, can't wait to see the end result

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Tss, only 10 internets? Let me add 8991 off, then you get a good number! 

I really loved this build simply because it's self made case and that you managed to get a soundcard in an itx build. Did you manage to get the power switch somewhere in the back? I did not see that yet, maybe I missed it haha. 

Aswell, can't wait to see the end result

I got one Phobya Vandal switch yesterday and now I'm thinking of putting switches in the upper right corner on the front. And thanks for the motherload of internets, my family can now survive solely with internets through the winter :D

I got one Phobya Vandal switch yesterday and now I'm thinking of putting switches in the upper right corner on the front. And thanks for the motherload of internets, my family can now survive solely with internets through the winter :D

Hah, but.. the kids? :D I would prefer my switches to be in the front aswell tho. So I will wait and see! 

It's over 9000! So you could rule the world now, according to the internet stats. For sure you can survive the winter! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Hah, but.. the kids? :D I would prefer my switches to be in the front aswell tho. So I will wait and see! 

It's over 9000! So you could rule the world now, according to the internet stats. For sure you can survive the winter! 

Well, just need to teach the kids not to push all the buttons they see :D

Well, just need to teach the kids not to push all the buttons they see :D

That is a good option! :D