I want the NUC!

woop woop

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Cool little box, would  love to try it out! Good luck everyone!

Please Linus pick me to be the winner. I've always want to win a price that i want but i always not the chosen 1. Please linus pick me to be the winner because i always want a faster speed of pc. Im sick n tired with my toshiba protege T110. This comment is reasonable because this time want Intel NUC

Please Linus pick me to be the winner. I've always want to win a price that i want but i always not the chosen 1. Please linus pick me to be the winner because i always want a faster speed of pc. Im sick n tired with my toshiba protege T110. This comment is reasonable because this time want Intel NUC

A few weeks ago I was about to get a NUC to Run OpenElec and ended up going with a chromebox instead.  It would be cool to have a nuc for a side by side comparison.

I was looking at these the other day, would be nice to not have to pay for it!

I would love a NUC!

Coolermaster CM690 Nvidia Edition // Asus P7P55 WS Supercomputer // Intel i5 750 // Nvidia MSI GTS 250 // Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB 1600Mhz // Intel 520 120GB // WD Caviar Black 1TB // WD Caviar Black 640GB // Corsair AX850 // Noctua NH-U12P 

I wonder what the gamine potential of a NUC would be. It would be cool to hook up a usb fan to it and then having that cool the NUC if need be.

I MEAN WHAT I SAY AND WHAT I SAY IS WHAT I MEAN

CPU:  Intel core i7 3770K cooled by Zalman LQ315 (PUSH/PULL) | CASE: Cooler Master Scout 2 | MOBO:  MSI Z77A-G65 Gaming RAMKingston HyperX DDR3 2x4GB 1600mhz | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 OC 3GB PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 620W | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | Monitors: HP Compaq L2311c 23" 1080P | Mouse: Razer Abyssus Mirror | KEYBOARDS: Ducky Shine 3 (Cherry Red/Blue Backlight) | CM Storm Quickfire TK (Cherry Brown/White Backlight) | CM Storm QFS (Cherry Blue) |

I would like to win the Intel NUC.  *NUC on wood*​