UfggCHf.gif

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

If this isn't the perfect little guy to put a billion million emulators and old games on and leave plugged in to my media center, then I don't know what is.

I'd love a NUC! I've been needing a decent home theater PC especially with the Steam in-home streaming thing now.

wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

I want the want the nuc give it to me

Hyaaahh-NUC-NUC-NUC-NUC-NUC-NUC-NUC!

Still love the show. Loving dollar shave club, too!...so smooth, so strong a jawline, so good-looking, such mansuetude!

I would love to get that intel  because am starting to stream, so this would help a lot as a streaming pc

Greatings from france!

I've wanted a small little computer like this since the Apple mini! So glad that there's pc versions now and that I have the minuscule chance to win one!

Evil exists where good men fail to act.