Hey Linus, I want that NUC pretty bad. 

You see, I have a separate 27" monitor from my main rig that I use exclusively as a web browser. This thing runs solely on a Raspberry Pi running a modified Linux kernel that makes the thing run exclusively as a web browser. The RP is mounted to the back of my monitor via a makeshift bracket I made, which could be adjusted to fit the NUC.

The thing about the NUC is that it's passively cooled which means it draws less energy. I needed to use the RP to power this web browser because my computer draws 1000 watts at full power and I only have 200 watts left of energy left that I could use without blowing the circuit.

This would make my experience much better, because at the moment I lag to all hell if I dare encounter some type of applet on a webpage. It's like trying to play Crysis on a macbook.

I like how the NUC is in a small form factor, easily usable for a media pc or something simple for a non hardcore user.

da_deity

wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

yahhhhh i wont to win this INTEL NUC ..................................ETC 

I would love to have a NUC but what's a better way to leave a comment... a joke!

What is the difference between a brick and a ginger guy?

Bricks get laid! 

What a little beast

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

I would love a NUC PC. It would be great to just put it on the back of my monitor and forget about it.

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR

What a NUC!
It's like a Noke!

Or a Coke! :D
Linus Tech Tips
helps me,
whit tips! :D

WOW!!! Thank you so much Linus Media Group and Intel!!!! I love all the giveaways your doing and I would love to use this NUC as a media box if I win!!! #hypedforgiveaway

like nucs

System specs

• Graphics card: Sapphire HD7850 2GB
  • CPU: Intel i5-3570K
  • Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V
  • Ram: 8GB of Kingston HyperX DDR3 @ 1600 MHz.
  • Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 500 GB
  • PSU: Cooler Master CX-600

please pick me  :lol:  :lol: thanks for the giveaway guys :)

CPU- i7 5960x MOTHERBOARD- Asus Rampage V extreme RAM- 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum ddr4 2800mhz GPU-  2X EVGA GTX 980 SC in SLI PSU- Corsair ax860 CASE- Corsair Obsidian 750d COOLING- EK cpu+dual gpu custom loop (ek supremacy evo, dual gtx 980 copper/acetal waterblocks) MOUSE- Logitech g502 proteus core KEYBOARD- Ducky shine 3 cherry mx blue switches and blue LED MONITOR- Samsung u28d590d UHD  STORAGE -  120 gb samsung 850 evo ssd, 960 gb ocz trion ssd OS- Windows 10 pro http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jtP8GX

This would make me a great streaming PC.

Good luck to you all, and may the odds be ever in your favor.