Graficcards driver stopped responding and has recovered.

Spreedblood

So you mean imma keep on with AMD ??? :P I thought i wanted to change to a nVidia haha :P But i'll see. And since i bought the pieces quite a while ago i cant remember the name of the Case .... xD Is there a way i can find this out ?

Haha nice :P:D

it should say the brand somewhere on the case, search their website for your case... amd makes better budget oriented gpu's atm... if you can spend more than 300 dollars deffinetly go with a 970 (or possibly 980 but thats not worth it with your cpu) for less than 300 amd's card give more performance per dollar... just make sure regardless of the card you get, that you have decent airflow inside your case, as this does ALOT to the temp and lifespan of a gpu (and most other parts aswell)

it should say the brand somewhere on the case, search their website for your case... amd makes better budget oriented gpu's atm... if you can spend more than 300 dollars deffinetly go with a 970 (or possibly 980 but thats not worth it with your cpu) for less than 300 amd's card give more performance per dollar... just make sure regardless of the card you get, that you have decent airflow inside your case, as this does ALOT to the temp and lifespan of a gpu (and most other parts aswell)

No but like i know for sure that i will get over 350$ on my birthday... That means that i will probably try to find a gtx 970 on ebay or something and if i have some money over i will probably go grab a cpu cooler. Then i could move on to gpu :P

No but like i know for sure that i will get over 350$ on my birthday... That means that i will probably try to find a gtx 970 on ebay or something and if i have some money over i will probably go grab a cpu cooler. Then i could move on to gpu :P

GTX 970 IS the gpu?? and for 350$ you can just buy a new one... no need to search ebay

GTX 970 IS the gpu?? and for 350$ you can just buy a new one... no need to search ebay

Ikr ??? But i will speak with a shop named Inet or Komplett and tell them that i have a problem and i think that it is the GPU. And imma tell them if it is ok if i buy one and try it and if the problem doesnt occur then i will keep it but if it does i will refund it and that they will give me the money back. I know that it is probably a gpu problem but incase it isnt i dont want to throw money at nothing :P:D

Ikr ??? But i will speak with a shop named Inet or Komplett and tell them that i have a problem and i think that it is the GPU. And imma tell them if it is ok if i buy one and try it and if the problem doesnt occur then i will keep it but if it does i will refund it and that they will give me the money back. I know that it is probably a gpu problem but incase it isnt i dont want to throw money at nothing :P:D

if they do that that would be a perfect solution...

if they do that that would be a perfect solution...

Wow dude ... My GPU freezed and my computer restarted ... :( My little brother jumped on the room so i realised that when he jumped small frames showed up. So i thought like could it be a problem there my GPU isnt sitting well ? Then i rotated my pc so it layed down on the floor. I havnt had any problems for about 7 hours ... :D I'll come back tomorrow or in a few days to tell you if this was the solution :)

Wow dude ... My GPU freezed and my computer restarted ... :( My little brother jumped on the room so i realised that when he jumped small frames showed up. So i thought like could it be a problem there my GPU isnt sitting well ? Then i rotated my pc so it layed down on the floor. I havnt had any problems for about 7 hours ... :D I'll come back tomorrow or in a few days to tell you if this was the solution :)

your motherboard should have little clips on the backside on the back end of the pcie slots, make sure they're connected properly

your motherboard should have little clips on the backside on the back end of the pcie slots, make sure they're connected properly

Yepp they are but i dont know why xD But like i havnt had any problems xD But hey dude thanks anyway for your extreme support trying to keep up here and helping me <3

Yepp they are but i dont know why xD But like i havnt had any problems xD But hey dude thanks anyway for your extreme support trying to keep up here and helping me <3

no problem, it was my pleasure :P, please mark the topic as solved if you feel the initial question has been answered

no problem, it was my pleasure :P, please mark the topic as solved if you feel the initial question has been answered

Well i'll wait some days :P Gotta grab my gtx 970 but hey ... There is a question :( MSI or Gigabyte on the 970 ?? I've got like really huge problems with that haha :P But like i like the twin frozr on MSI and that it's quiet but the gigabyte is louder.... In performance which is better if you know ?: D

Well i'll wait some days :P Gotta grab my gtx 970 but hey ... There is a question :( MSI or Gigabyte on the 970 ?? I've got like really huge problems with that haha :P But like i like the twin frozr on MSI and that it's quiet but the gigabyte is louder.... In performance which is better if you know ?: D

gigabyte should theoratically be a bit better, mainly if you want to overclock it even further, and from what i have heard it has less coil whine problems...  but the performance dfference isn't huge... so i'd just buy it based on the design, and price... (if coil whine is really bad you should be able to return it... (though not at all shops))