Best monitor for under $200

Munken-

I have seen this post not to far down the line of display, but I'm adding to that. I want a monitor that isn't exactly 24 inches. I could do smaller for sure. I just simply want a 1ms response time 1080p monitor for PC gaming and console. Also a higher than 60 refresh rate would be nice, not necessary though. If you can find a 24 inch monitor that's very good then I have no problem with that, I'm just not going to limit it there.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The testing for the response time spec isn't well regulated for GTG which is what it is normally displayed. Basically, ignore the spec unless it's coming from an in-depth monitor benchmark/review.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.