Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Hmm.. Intel Pentium Dual Core E6600 3.06 ghz VS I7 5820k? Idk..

Would help take the expense off of a workstation/ gaming pc  :P

One of these would be awesome to have!

Having the 12 logical cores would be amazing for having virtual machines always up to test software on multiple platforms.

Compiling times would be reduced by quite a bit as more cores can compile the same code. I've always been a fan of writing multi-threaded software and testing it on 12 cores would be so much better than 4!

This is an amazing giveaway!

Hi Nick!

I would really like to win this proccesor for my first Intel based build\

grtz

if I'd win .. would be perfect time for me to replace my almost a decade old Q9550

I would use it in my computer to boost compilaction time on my programs. In my experince a I7 is the better option to do so.

If I won one of those processors, It would be a great way for me to start building a computer for streaming!

I'd like to win one.

Getting the extra cores for future streaming would be very helpful.

Also, selling my current processor to a friend for a good price is always good.

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

sweet
would be great to upgrade my b85 mobo and i3 4130
but the cost of ram cpu and mobo is been too much to pay for in one go

I'd use it for gaming, video editing and streaming. Thanks guys.

A free i7 5820K?! I'd use this processor as the centre of my first computer build in ten years. After being a poor teenager and student I've finally got a job and Linus Tech Tips has inspired me to get back into PC use after years of a bottlenecked i3 laptop. I'd pair this processor with an EVGA GeForce GTX 980 and a decent amount of fast DDR4 RAM so I can 3D model, write code and run fluid dynamics simulations for my own projects as well as finally running Kerbal Space Program at a decent frame rate. I'd package it all in that Enthoo Pro mid tower you guys reviewed as well, that thing looks ace.

Cheers guys, keep up the good work!

i would change the old i7 i use right now as its a bit buggy and can't be overclocked in a proper way. this would make me need to change motherboard and some other pieces, but thats fine with me!

If I were to win a processor, it would help out a lot as I'm building myself a new rig.

that would be an amazing upgrade.. the H440 finally hit the market in my country and i'm grabbing one.. this will be perfect for my cad work .. actually pretty much perfect

This is awesome, if I win won i'll make an awesome build i'be been having on my mind for a long time :3