Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would love to have it, thé extra cores will help when rendering :D

I do mild video editing and I would definitely try streaming if I win this. Also some gaming for sure!

I would use it in my own rig, I've been needing an upgrade for sometime now and this could be my chance

I would include this in my first ever pc build. This chip is completely overkill for my needs, but I am a really heavy user. :D

I want to see the capabilities of an i7 5820K and compare them to my Q6600. it will be the best upgrade and since i dont have the money to buy something like this it will help me a lot when i render at autoCAD.

Streaming my video games so the world can see my superb Skills xD

Streaming my video games so the world can see my superb Skills xD

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

I am currently in the process of building my first pc and I would use this as an upgrade to the i5 I play to buy and also save me from spending money at all!

I would use it to run a few home based computer science projects, encode more home movies and use it as the foundation of my first x99 platform!

I'd like to enter this Contest,

If I were to win this Processor, I'd use it to finish my current rig off, and use the processor for content creation, so I can continue with youtube videos.

Best of luck to everyone!

If i won the giveaway, i'd use the CPU in a workstation. I could use the extra cores haha, transcoding media while multitasking, using photoshop at a decent pace. It would be great :)

I'm a heavy multitasker ... music edditing, converting, web browsing, music listening, downloads, gaming, watching tv and and and ... most of it at a time :D

that beastly CPU would be swapped instantly with my 4790k that i bought just 2 weeks ago ...

new cpu, new mb, new ram and go :D

I would use it with the white Asus x99 board to do an all white build

My current PC is too outdated to talk about without embarrassing myself. This Intel 5820k CPU will make me bite the bullet and build a new computer which will be used as a CAD workstation and gaming rig.

since i spent every last penny i have building my current pc i will either Sell it and upgrade my current pc or save up a bit and sell my current stuff (cpu, mobo and ram) and then get a x99 mobo and ddr4

CPU: i5-4690 | CoolerCRYORIG H7 |GPU: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280X OC RAM: G.skill RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9Motherboard: ASUS B85M-E | SSD: ADATA XPG SX900 128GB |HDD: Western Digital Caviar BLUE 1TBCase: Cooler Master K281PSU: SeaSonic ECO 600W | Monitor: Samsung S24D390HL 24 Inch PLS

What i would do is i'd sell my 3570k, mobo, ddr3 and buy things that are compatible to this CPU :) Please, Linus, this CPU is one of my big dreams since it was released!!! :)

I'd use it for a new build. My 1090t is feeling a little slow.