DirectCanada.com shipping delays

Hi everyone,

I am wondering something and since the store DirectCanada.com is closed on week-ends, I figured that I might be able to get an answer from the LTT community.

Last saturday (November 29th), I ordered a Samsung 850 Pro 256GB on DirectCanada.com. It was the first time I did business with them and I was reassured by one of my friend that it is a good company to deal with. On Monday December 1st, I received a payment notification, order processed notification and on Tuesday I received the invoice. Still, as of today, my Samsung hasn't shipped yet. It is written as Pending in a Vancouver warehouse. I sent out a support ticket on Wednesday asking when it will be shipped, but I haven't heard anything since. I am not in a hurry to receive the Samsung, but I am wondering.

I know it was Black Friday/week-end/week. I figure that they have been quite busy shipping things over the last week, as I have read on NCIX forums that users are experiencing the same issue on NCIX.

Since it was the first time that I dealt with DirectCanada.com, my first impression isn't the best so far. No answer to my support ticket and no news since Tuesday about my order. Has anyone bought stuff on DirectCanada in the past days ? Did you receive your package or still waiting ?

Should I expect always that kind of behavior with DirectCanada ? I was thinking on ordering something else this week-end and I would like to find out if long shipping delays are to be expected from this shop.

Neo.

I don't know directcanada, but pretty much all retailers suffer delays around this time of the year

I always thought DirectCanada and NCIX were the same company. Either that or they're best buddies with offices in the same building. I usually get NCIX to price match DirectCanada.

Maybe call them on the phone instead? That might get you a faster response.

I always thought DirectCanada and NCIX were the same company. Either that or they're best buddies with offices in the same building. I usually get NCIX to price match DirectCanada.

Maybe call them on the phone instead? That might get you a faster response.

Yes, I will call them on Monday, since they are closed on week-ends. I just thought I could ask the community as well. :)

It weird but I have the feeling that DirectCanada and NCIX are the same as well. The online payment/tracking is the exact same thing as NCIX.

direct canada and NCIX are pretty well the same. I've used them tonnes due to their free shipping feature.

and say hi if harley hutton is still working customer service for both companies.