Does a build with clear tubing and distilled water look good?

My case is black and all the components are black. Im going cheap with the water-cooling.

My case is black and all the components are black. Im going cheap with the water-cooling.

Unless if you can make it work, it looks terrible. I'm sure some builds would look epic by doing this, but when I did my build the "milky" coolant color looked much better.

899c523f_PC082091.jpeg

Looks are subjective, but I personally dislike the look. For the build above, I would not only clean up the bendy tubing, but I would also use a white coolant. If the case was black, I would probably go with red/green/whatever to match the other components.

Also thats not my rig.

Unless if you can make it work, it looks terrible. I'm sure some builds would look epic by doing this, but when I did my build the "milky" coolant color looked much better.

Looks are subjective, but I personally dislike the look. For the build above, I would not only clean up the bendy tubing, but I would also use a white coolant. If the case was black, I would probably go with red/green/whatever to match the other components.

Also thats not my rig.

God that tubing routing is terrible! That is horrendous! Who in hell would build something like this? 

God that tubing routing is terrible! That is horrendous! Who in hell would build something like this? 

Not sure, but I think it was someones first time build though so as long as it doesn't leak or overheat its great I guess. lol

Not sure, but I think it was someones first time build though so as long as it doesn't leak or overheat its great I guess. lol

Whats good white liquid?

Whats good white liquid?

http://www.amazon.com/Mayhems-Pastel-Coolant-Concentrate-250mL/dp/B00CMSEQWQ

This stuff is pretty good, but you have to mix it with water(read the instructions if you get this). I'm pretty sure you can dye it too, so if you don't want white it should be somewhat easy to do. I only had it in my system for 6 months, but it worked great in that time(the fitting on my reservoir broke off and all of it spilled out onto my carpet. It was easy to clean up with a steam cleaner though.).

I personally like the extra tubing! it looks pretty sweet to me.

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

My system isn't fany (yet) but here's my most recent setup, this was during my leak test btw:

post-155082-0-56614800-1417307625_thumb.

I will be adding my GPU to the loop when the waterblock is released for my card. Honestly I think it looks fine but personally I don't need fancy coloring to be content.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

My system isn't fany (yet) but here's my most recent setup, this was during my leak test btw:

attachicon.gif10.jpg

I will be adding my GPU to the loop when the waterblock is released for my card. Honestly I think it looks fine but personally I don't need fancy coloring to be content.

i like it

I don't think it will look outright bad in any case/build/setup - it just doesn't stand out

I run plain clear tubing with distilled and I like it looks good from a pure "function over form" standpoint. having the tiny chrome touches from the 380i, gpu blocks, etc helps though

(sorry for crappy pics, I don't care to brag about my system)

IMAG0638_zpshlwmlkds.jpg

IMAG0591_zpsanvypozt.jpg

You can hide the clear liquid with leds. Put enough lightening in there and all should be good. You can add colour later, not a big issue, just a few drops.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

clear hard tubing, with colored water looks the best.....just like skunkworks from jayztwocents on youtube

CPU: i7 4790k OC'd @ 4.6 ghz COOLER: Corsair H105 (SP 120mm Quiet Edition Fans) MOBO: ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 16GB (2x8) 1866mhz

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD Blue 1TB GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w 80+ Gold Fully Modular CASE: Fractal Arc Midi R2

OPTICAL DRIVE: Samsung DVD Burner OS: Win 7 64bit   Please do some research of your own before asking questions. Google and Youtube are your friend.