Dear LTT community

Tadas
Hello everyone,

I was always interested in computers and tech stuff, then I found Linus channel, I loved his oldschool videos and I learned more about computers everyday. Then after a while, this forum was created, I got a cool nick, (that is just my name, becouse I tried to register ASAP :D) and from the first day I love this forum. I have been in some other forums and usually all I got was not the tips or discussions but just toxic flaming and people that come just to troll and argue. This case is absolutely opposite, everyone here is friendly, you can ask almost anything and you get an answer or atleast a web or something where to search for it. Last but not least this forum is really active, you get an answer after a few minutes of posting and a lot of people interact with eachother in the threads. 

Thank you for being the most awesome PC community! Have a nice evening :)

Definitely the friendliest tech forum, if not the friendliest forum in general. One of the only forums where you'll get a helpful reply within a minute of posting (:

Hello everyone,

I was always interested in computers and tech stuff, then I found Linus channel, I loved his oldschool videos and I learned more about computers everyday. Then after a while, this forum was created, I got a cool nick, (that is just my name, becouse I tried to register ASAP :D) and from the first day I love this forum. I have been in some other forums and usually all I got was not the tips or discussions but just toxic flaming and people that come just to troll and argue. This case is absolutely opposite, everyone here is friendly, you can ask almost anything and you get an answer or atleast a web or something where to search for it. Last but not least this forum is really active, you get an answer after a few minutes of posting and a lot of people interact with eachother in the threads. 

Thank you for being the most awesome PC community! Have a nice evening :)

you remind me of how i felt, well still feel about this forum. Long life LTT, its rare to get so many awesome people in one area.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Thanks I suppose. I'm not sure how we can really give a response to that, other than we like to be the friendliest tech forum around, with good responses and quick help.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I've used many forums. This one is the best. OCN I don't like, same for Tom's Hardware. They're not that helpful and VERY biased. I just love this. The banter mixed with the seriousness is an experience no other forum can achieve.

I just hate those god damn bots.

Thanks m8.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I like this forum as well. I lurked it for a few days before making an account, and it was nice. The only other forum I use is the Tek Syndicate forum, which is laid out like shit, but houses good people as well.