Bad headset wearing experience

Tadas

Hello everyone!

So, not that long ago my wonderful $20 hifi heaphones broke, I really loved them, but at that point there was no more place to use duct tape. So I had to buy new heaphones. I have chosen Razer Carcharias (new ones) what I really regret, If I had bought Siberia v2 I probably would be a lot happier. I sent them back 3 times (becouse of hiising static sound), and they just kept sending new ones and not refunding my money :/

The mic sucks on carcharias, sound quality is ok, but it is really similar to the old ones that I had (some kind of phillips heaphones), I dont really need flashing lights on the sides, and the volume control is so uncomfortable, I can adjust bass, mic volume (which does not work on PC) mute and finally volume (just one volume wheel would be fully enough, becouse if I dont look how control module is placed I miss the wheel almost every time.) They are rather comfortable, soft cussions on my ears and head lay nicely, but does not block sound, I know that soft cloth pads dont block it really well, but come on, I have to crank up my volume just to block people that are having regular conversation like a meter away from me. So for a few months I am getting used to it, becouse they dont hiss anymore, and they aren`t THAT bad.

Lately, I noticed one thing, that the fall off off my head! I was doing homework and listening some music and headset started to drop centimeter after centimeter (I was sitting calm on purpose, just to test this :D). And no my head isnt small. So at this point I hate them, I am not satisfied and I`ll never buy Razer headsets, (I cant say nothing about mice, becouse I use Deathadder and it is just wonderful, but I`m going off topic).

Maybe someone knows what I could do to avoid the falling? I think is a dumb reason to return them for that, but I am really sad that they maybe stretched (?) just over a span of few months. And I don`t know if my warranty would still cover it, so I`m kinda f***ed :(. Solutions? :D Thanks for reading btw, it is the longest post I`ve done :D

If someone interested in this headset (Razer Carcharias (New version, compatible with Xbox)) I would rate them 5/10. Just my experience, yours may differ. 

Formatting. it is really hard to read walls of text, I recommend like multiple paragraphs a overview at the beginning and a nice conclusion paragraph. 

Formatting. it is really hard to read walls of text, I recommend like multiple paragraphs a overview at the beginning and a nice conclusion paragraph. 

There you go my friend

There you go my friend

Thank you soooooo much. Helps immensely!

There's not much you can do other than sliding the band farther in to make it a bit smaller or wearing them at more of an angle so it kind of sits on your head when your head is down instead of holding on by the clamping pressure. You'll have this problem with heavier headphones as well and there really isn't a way to fix it since a higher clamp force is uncomfortable and can give headaches.

There's not much you can do other than sliding the band farther in to make it a bit smaller or wearing them at more of an angle so it kind of sits on your head when your head is down instead of holding on by the clamping pressure. You'll have this problem with heavier headphones as well and there really isn't a way to fix it since a higher clamp force is uncomfortable and can give headaches.

ahh, prolly gotta live with that for a few years now :D

Sennheiser master race. The perfect equilibrium between squeezing your head and hanging loosely - fits like a glove.