Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case - http://store.antec.com/gaming-series/eleven-hundred-v2.html

EDG750 PSU - http://store.antec.com/edge-series/edg750.html

True Quiet Fans - http://store.antec.com/truequiet-series/

Kuhler 1250 - http://store.antec.com/liquid-cooling/kuhler-h2o-1250.html

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color) - http://ow.ly/CASzQ

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color) - http://www.antecmobileproducts.com/products/#headphones

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

The power supply is quiter than mine, and more power saving, really like the cool case to

The power supply is much better than the one i have, and I really like the new cases that Antec have now

What I wold give for a set of them "True Quiet Fans"

Why? My gaming rig sounds like a harrier. Yeah I could remove some of those fans, but instead I'd rather assimilate some of these silent types.  :D

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

Weird enough the Case does it for me.

Of course, the cooling system is absolutely amazing, but the case is simply and cool.

I love the window on the side, that I don't have on the moment,  it would look cool for my build.

Antec has really lovely items btw.

The Case does it for me.

Of course, the cooling system is absolutely amazing, but the case is simply and cool.

I love the window on the side, that I don't have on the moment,  it would look cool for my build.

Antec has really lovely items btw.

My favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because it is one of the most powerful, quiet and efficient psu's on the market. It is the perfect piece of equipment to build a top of the line pc around, and will be for years to come due to it's high output. It and the rest of these parts would allow me to put together an amazing gaming pc that would entertain and distract me from my skin disorder. ("epidermolysis bullosa" is the name incase anyone reads this and would like to learn more about this rare disorder)

Thanks for the giveaway btw!

Weston

The EDG750. I love the look of the Kuhler H20 1250 but the red accents on the EDG750 look gorgeous and really do it for me. 

Yay giveaways!

I really like the Eleven Hundred V2, all them spots for case airness! 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

the PSU cause seasonic and 80+gold and looks cool

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

The EDG750 PSU is my favourite item in the bundle.

Great modular PSU with good aesthetics and Gold rated, say no more.

I really like the EDG750, as it performs great while looking great! I also like the Kühler, but it's sort of disturbing that there are only a very few people on the internet who say "ü" correctly. Antec is a great manufacturer, although there are many other competitors.. 

Anyways, I really need an upgrade, as I only have a HP dx6100, that one with 1gb ddr400, a Pentium 4 520 (2.80GHz, Hyper-threaded), and a PCI-E 16x slot, upgraded the PSU to a 400W one salvaged from some Fujitsu desktop, and purchased two 512MB ddr400 DIMMs and a used Radeon 6670. I also ripped my 500gig WD Black from my broken Samsung laptop as storage, and this bad boy can run The Elder Scrolls: V in 800*600,lowest, no AA!

Red highlights on the PSU make it a fav (although I'm liking the look of the case as well!) :D

Love the True Quiet fans! Love the performance to noise ratio!

Main Rig | Dell u3415w | Enthoo Evolv ATX - Intel i7 5930k - Corsair H110i GTX - ASUS X99-A - Samsung 850 Evo 250GB - WD Black 1TB - Corsair LPX 4x8GB - EVGA ACX 780 Ti |

Home Media Server | Fractal Design Node 304 - Intel 4770k - ASUS Z87I Deluxe - Kingston V300 120GB - 2x Western Digital Red 3TB - Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB |

Developer System | 2012 Apple Mac Mini - Intel i5 - 16GB - Samsung 840 250GB - 500GB |

Commuting Tech | 2015 Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Intel i5 - 8GB - 128GB | Apple iPad Air 16GB | iPhone 6 64GB |

Headphones! because who doesnt love free headphones!

I like the lighting kit the most because i believe it gives a really cool ambiance to the whole system.

I love the cooler because you can change out the block and cool a video card with it instead. Cheapest video card watercooling ive seen.

Thanks Guys! Fullmetal

You must NEVER go over 20% fan speed. ~ "Why's that?"~ Why do airport personnel wear hearing protection?

Favorite item = True Quiet Fans 

Reason- A loud computer is no good.

If you can't convince them, confuse them.

This is a tough choice as all of the prize items are awesome.

I would have to say the PULSE headphones. The technology involved looks like the PULSE is Bluetooth done right.

Good luck all!

:)

I want to win the Kuhler 1250 because I don´t have liquid cooling and also I want to win it because soon is my birthday. Please I want to win it.