Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I must say my favorite part of the giveaway is the fans. One can never have enough fans! And even better, they are colored fans!

I love the case because I haven't built a computer for years. And with a little help from friends and research I am finally building a gaming/3d design rig. I dont have a case so this is a good oppertunity. Also I watch everyday and love it. Keep up the good work.

My favorite would be the power supply it just runs so freaking quietly, it's almost unbelievable.

I love the聽True Quiet Case Fans, the look is minimalist and stylish.

Kuhler 1250

I've always wanted a liquid cooling system, I hope this will be my first (:

Good luck to everyone!

My favorite is the Antec case because I am looking into building my own custom computer and the case would be a great start to getting everything and starting on the project.

I really want the PSU of all things. I want to SLI soon and need a higher wattage, but the other stuff could be used just as well to help cool my rig and a bigger case wouldn't hurt!

the聽1100 V2 Computer Case would be my favorite product, because it has a nice design and i have good it is good to build in.

I love the look of that case but im afrade the Kuhler 1250 has to take it for me, nothing like a super cool cpu! antec sure know how to make amazing stuff.

Silence is deadly....:D

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair聽vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

my favorite item in this bundle is the Khuler 1250 because I have an amd fx6300 on the stock cpu cooler and it runs pretty hot and there is absolutely no room for overclocking. if I were even to turn off the automatic voltage regulation in the bios then my cpu would idle at 40 degrees聽C.聽

I would like to win this because the most expensive pc I've ever owned was actually a 350$ crappy hp laptop

But anyone i like the psu the most it looks awesome

This is my first comment of my new account so hopefully. I win and for future reference congrats to the winner

My favorite item in the bundle is the accent lighting kit because I think having a light in the background is really cool and is amazing haha

I've got to say, the case is a beauty. Tonnes of potential!

This bundle looks great! My favorite item would have to be the Eleven Hundred V2. Antec's build quality is always excellent (I own a P280 currently), and I love the exhaust options for the GPU, since I have two Gigabyte HD-7950 Windforce's which exhaust air directly into my case instead of out the back. Also have to mention the option for a fan on the back of the CPU socket, my current socket temps get significantly warmer than my core temps and would love some extra cooling.

Go go Linus Tech Tips!

-Bobby

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the show linus, I have become a huge fan in recent months. :D

My favorite product is the聽EDG750 PSU because it will match a pc build i have in mind.聽

Nice to see another great giveaway.聽

Favorite Item:聽 EDG750 psu

Reason:聽 The color coordination matches what color my nephew wants for the computer I'm going to be building him for Christmas.聽 Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and win this so I can build an even better pc for him.

Thank you guys I love your channel.

The item I could use the most is the "K眉hler H2O 1250", and the other silent fan. I find my pc is a lot more noiser than I can stand. I Need I silent pc.

That PSU is pretty fancy, though having a Silent PC in general would be pretty fantastic!