Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Hi there! Thanks for Linus Tech Tips and Antec for this giveaway. My favourite equipment is Kühler H2O. I believe that it will just fit my build. Since my CPU is 75 degrees C, it'd be great to have a liquid cooler instead of a stock cooler.

My favourite would probably be the lighting :3 can make any build look good if done right!! Good luck to all participants! :*

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

the cpu cooler seems amazing . i think it is the hear right here

the cpu cooler seems amazing . i think it is the heart right here

That case looks awesome! Gotta be my favorite.

It's the perfect size and its not too flashy at all, nice and slick, but still industrial.

Best choice would be the EDG750 psu. Because it's 80 plus gold, has great functions that I never had like silence fans, modular cables and is a lot better and more expensive than mine. Second would be the Kuhler water cooling, 'cause I've never had water cooling before.

I've got to say that my favorite part of this bundle has to be the fans because loud fans get annoying rather fast.

case would be nice.

Eleven Hundred V2

use to have is older brother before.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

My entry information:

What item I'm most excited about in this bundle: I'm digging the EDG750 PSU. It's a great wattage at 750W, it looks stunning for a piece of hardware I don't tend to pay much mind to aesthetically, and with silent fans it's perfect for all of my builds. Modular is just a bonus! 

First post!

My favorite item is the Antec Kuhler H20 1250. Why? Because the way the tubing meets the radiator reminds me of Bane.

I think the case itself is the most aluring feature of this bundle.  In looking for cases for my upcoming build, it's been between this, and the Enthoo Pro Windowed.  I love the features of both.

My favorite item woul be the case, as I only had $50 budget for that case and really need a nicer one with better airflow for overclocking. I can use those nice things I've learned about fan pressure now too ;)

Could use a new CPU cooler, as my CPU gets quite toasty these days

Also that accent lighting kit looks awesome!

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

I personally like the Kuhler 1250 water cooling system.  I have used one of these in my wife's computer which is VERY tight and low air flow and yet it lowered her CPU temps by 20C!!

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

My favorite is the case. And why? Because it looks simply marvelous! 

That case has to be my favorite. It is a pretty sexy case if i say so myself.

Dat psu for sure.

a friend is a huge antec fan and that psu is super quiet and powerful to boot.

I definitely wouldn't mind having the kuhler 1250, just because I'm rocking a stock cooler on a K series i7..... But that case is killer also. It's a tough choice, but for me personally the kuhler 1250 would make more since.

I definitely wouldn't mind having the kuhler 1250, just because I'm rocking a stock cooler on a K series i7..... But that case is killer also. It's a tough choice, but for me personally the kuhler 1250 would make more since.