Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite thing is the power supply, because mine is lack luster, and might be the loudest part of my pc.

Thank you for the Giveaway 

I like the lighting the most

i love the case and think it will go very well with my new build coming up  :o

Why? :unsure:  because it is just an awesome case!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

The most interesting part of this bundle to me is the Kuhler 1250. I have always been interested in water-cooling my current rig or upgrading to a water-cooled one. The UI looks decent and it's compatible with AMD or Intel CPUs so I am set for whatever I decide to do. 

My faviorite item is the case with all DAT SPACE and the side panel is also really cool I think ;)

I'd like the CPU cooler because my AMD processor tends to get really warm.. however it wont fit in my case so the case would also be great ;p

I'd like the CPU cooler because my AMD processor tends to get really warm.. however it wont fit in my case so the case would also be great ;p

I would really have to say that i like the power supply out of all of these things.The power supply is alot more fancy and durable then mine and also is more reliable.It is the part that the pc needs to be able to turn on.

Thanks for the giveaway lmg :D
Favorite thing has to be the psu. That red and black looks nice.

My favorite part is the case because it looks future proof  :)

LIGHTS BECAUSE SHINY.

The power supply looks nice too.

Yay time for not winning again lol my favorite is the case a love that side panel 

Lenovo y510p single card :(

Thinking about building my own pc and that cooler looks nice

The most interesting item in this giveaway is the accent lighting kit. I just recently upgraded my computer to include Bitfenix Alchemy LED strips. There seems to be a lot of hate it or love it attitudes towards LEDs and some of them can be very bad. I've never heard of these ones, though. It would be interesting to see how they look. 

My favorite item in this giveaway is the Power Supply. The red and black color scheme makes it look amazing!

Few reasons. My current set up is barely keeping up with the time. My cheap china "gaming" case is falling apart, and my psu and CPU heatsink isn't letting me overclock. This would be a blessing for a 3rd world pc enthusiast. 

Anyways, posting to join, best of luck to everyone else. You guys rock! Keep being awesome. :)