Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item have to be the case...I love fancy case because it's the first thing people will look on your pc...

My favourite part of the bundle would be the fan :D my current one is really loud

Looks good!

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

I like the Kuhler 1250 because it would be a lot better than the stock Intel cooler that I have currently.

Thanks for doing these great giveaways Linus

My favorite item would Bee the 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why because as a college kid I can't afford to make my own gaming rig and It would be awesome to get a start.

My favorite thing would be the case; since I wish I had more room to work with when I built my mini-ITX PC (using a SilverStone SG07B-W)

Also the front of the case looks pretty sweet as well.

Mini-ITX Build (unnamed)

Case: SilverStone SG07B-W Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-I CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K GPU: Integrated HD 3000 Cooler: Stock RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB (8GB) DDR3 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX600 Keyboard: Cheap Dell Keyboard (although has withstood 8 years of use) Mouse: Logitech G300 Headset: Logitech H110 OS: Windows 8.1 (64-bit) 

Phone: HTC One (m7) running ViperOne 8.0.0 (Android 5.0.2 Lollipop)

That EDG 750 PSU is pretty awesome. Solidly built, efficient, and silent! All these components are pretty great, but this takes the cake. Gotta have a PSU, so might as well make it a good one!

Quiet fans always make for a great build, specially when u share your room with your brother who gets mad at a noisy pc at night time gameplay :D

I am young (as in teen young). 

I LOVE PC BUILDING AND GAMING.

I'm a huge fan of Linus, Luke, Edzel, and the whole team.

My favorite item on this list is probably the power supply.

"It's the heart. It's what keeps it alive." or some deep something is probably what I should be putting here.

But NAH. It's just that the PSU is the core of any piece of tech, and getting the bundle [or even the PSU alone] would put me many steps [at checkout] ahead so I can accomplish my goal of building a PC around my birthday time to have an awesome LAN with my friends (my birthday is Nov. 9).

~Sincerely, 

A true fan in CA (California, not Canada)

My favorite is the Power Supply.

Why I want it is because I have been planning on building a PC for a while now and I am trying to save money so I will be able to. I am only 13 so I can't really get a job and if I get this it would really help out on the project

MY PC: Some random ok-ish laptop

I love it all

I say that while listening to my fans in my PC blasting in my ear right now.

thank you both Antec and LMG for the chance to win any of the goodies!

My favorite would be the Pulse Headset because of the style that it has.

My favorite part is the case because it looks so cool.

I think the CPU cooler is the most interesting, although I have to admit that power supply is tenting : perfect wattage for most builds.

Definitely the case because mine is so bad I had to externally mount the fan for my Kracken x40 :/

I think my favorite would have to be the CPU cooler with it's temperature controller LED, because functional lights are cool but at the same time are actually useful!

The Fan!!! Computers can never be too quiet!

the Kuhler 1250 is my favourite becaude it looks really cool and has a unique design!.

OMG i love the antec's liquid cooler!! they perform so well that i tossed my corsair h100i away and gave it away!!

CPU i7-6800K @ 4.4 GHz MOBO ASROCK X99E-ITX/AC GPU GTX 1080 FE RAM Corsair 32GB LPX Cooler Noctua NH-U9DXi4 Storage Samsung 512GB 950 Pro + 1.5TB HDD PSU Corsair CX650M Display Acer X34 Peripherals K70 LUX RGB MX RED, G502 Spectrum, Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear, & Razer Seiren Microphone

Thanks for another giveaway...

Best part is the 1100 V2 Computer Case..

Just need a case to start a build  :) 

Definitely the case because of that sexy side panel window and dual 120 mm radiator support on the top.

I could really use this for my pc build :)

I love the power supply, really sharp looks, which is something most don't consider when buying PSU's