Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Keep up the good work linus

Favorite item: 1100 v2 case

Because i love the design

Would love to get this to build my first gaming pc, love those fans and will get it all in green, even would paint the PSU green so it all fits!

What i like best in this bundle is the 1100 V2 Computer Case. The reasoning behind is that i just happen to like computer cases and it looks nice.

I like the power supply because I need a new one... I also think it looks nice the water cooler is also nice i think its cool that they put the pump on the radiator.

My favorite part is the cooler- er, "kuhler." ;) I've always been stuck with stock heatsinks, so getting an aftermarket one would be very awesome! A close second would be that case, it looks pretty sweet.

Thank you Antec and LTT for giving us the chance to win this awesome bundle!

I would have to say the fans, because in an air cooled pc like the one I'm currently building you can never have enough fans and the less sound they make the better.

This is an amazing bundle, and I was so psyched to enter when I watched your video!

I'm most excited about the 1100 V2, because it is a great looking case, with amazing airflow, such great ways to manage my cables, and it has the perfect amount of places to setup my case fans. This case (and the PSU, Khuler, headphones, and lighting) are just an all around perfect for the rig I'm building, and would really help me out since I'm just a student and I have to save up any money I get to buy parts. Thanks!

My favorite item is the Kuhler 1250 since i have an inexpensive air cooler right now.

Love all the content y'all make! I've literally binge watched every video y'all have uploaded since I've subscribed! Huge fan!! Keep up the amazing work! 

Thanks Again from Texas,

Clay Little

My favorite item would have to be the fans.  Loud fans can absolutely ruin any experience.

My favorite Item is the acent lighting strip, It's one of the first things I upgraded my Gaming PC with.

Has to be the cooler, love the looks and saves me a headache when building a new rig as to go air/water/enclosed loop

That PSU is actually really great looking. Hoping to win it ;)

World-Wide give away rings nicely in my ears

best item among them would be the Antec Edge 750 since i do need it to replace my old PSU  :lol:

The watercooler because of its looks... The fans are quite exquisite unlike every single other fan

First I like the Edge 750 watt power supply

Because its nice to have something that can power my components thank you Linus for all the vids. I support you so much thank you .

I'm most excited for the 1100 V2 because it is an absolutely amazing looking case that is the perfect size for the rig I'm planning, and has an excellent amount of fan setup options which will allow me to get the most out of this beautiful case. It will also help me out a ton, because I'm just a student with a love for PCs, but I don't have a lot of money to fund my builds. Winning this case, and everything that comes with it, would really be a huge help.

I'm most excited for the 1100 V2 because it is an absolutely amazing looking case that is the perfect size for the rig I'm planning, and has an excellent amount of fan setup options which will allow me to get the most out of this beautiful case. It will also help me out a ton, because I'm just a student with a love for PCs, but I don't have a lot of money to fund my builds. Winning this case, and everything that comes with it, would really be a huge help.

I have to go with the true quiet fans, they look awesome and are quiet, best of both worlds!

My favorite from this set would HAVE to be the Pulse Headphones  :D Not only do they look good, but wireless and great quality.

Ah I would have to go with the KÜHLER H2O system. I think it is the perfect way to get started into liquid cooling without breaking the bank...

Hopefully I can get my hands on this whole give away... Upgrading would cost a lot less :)

I love all of them, power supply the most as I love super silent ones.

Would like to gift it to my younger brother on the day of his convocation. :rolleyes:

love the idea of a silent pc! my fav is the cpu cooler!