Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the EDG750 PSU in particularly because it's 80 plus gold

wasting electricity is bad news bears

I gotta have that 1100 V2 Computer Case...It has that tough looking and very cool design...This is an excenllent replacement for my old computer case...Having a lot of space in it and expansions slots gives me more of chance when adding more cards...Love to have that and gladly appreciate it. Thank you!!!

I gotta have that 1100 V2 Computer Case...It has that tough looking and very cool design...This is an excenllent replacement for my old computer case...Having a lot of space in it and expansions slots gives me more of chance when adding more cards...Love to have that and gladly appreciate it. Thank you!!!

That power supply makes my eyes sparkle like *-*!!!! Gonna love it for gaming :)

Thanks, guys!

I've gotta say the EDG750 PSU is the best part. Why? Because people always seem to neglect the PSU! Having a nice, quiet PSU that you know will serve you well is awesome.

In this bundle, my favorite item would be the case, because it just looks cool. I am at a start of building a pc, so this set would get me going as it supplies case, power and cooling.

I'd definitely have to go with the Edge 750w PSU as my favorite item on that list. Why you ask? Because my CX600 from Corsair is loud as can be, and it's kind of ridiculous. I'm done going for budget items. Time to actually dish out some money to get the quiet components I want.

That pulse headset. I love it's simplistic look at the pure power it's stats say it gives out. Also Bluetooth. Goodbye crappy ear buds!

Item: EDG750 PSU 

Why?: Well I have a Hp 300 watt psu, and it has caused so much trouble for me. I wanted to upgrade my gpu but couldn't due to financial problems, so I couldn't replace both parts at the same time. If i got this part, I can finally get a better Gpu. Cause my current one is a GT 530 :(

The cooler is my favorite item here mine has been giving me problems lately over heating.

I like the EDG750.  Modular, 80+ with 5 years of warrantee sounds great.  

Thanks so much for the giveaway! Props to Antec for providing the opportunity to win!

My favourite item in the bundle is probably the 1100 V2 Computer Case! Its sleek looking and probably one of the most practical cases in its price range!

i5-4670K | ASUS Z97 MAXIMUS VII HERO | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Corsair 750D | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM | Corsair RM750 | Corsair H100i

I'd have to say the PSU is my favourite item here. I just love a good, modular PSU. I'm weird like that.

The cooler because my cpu cooler is way to loud and this could solve this issue.

i would like the pcu. my pcu just stop working about a moth ago. and i dont have the money to buy a new one :( but ty for this gr8 giveaway, and keep up the good work. btw. when is the mineral oil submerged pc build part 2 coming? i rly like stuff like that :)

My favorite item in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because of the unique cooler and pum design with two pumps.

My favourite item would definitely be the PSU. Looks amazing, very quiet, 80+, and a promising warranty!

My favourite item would definitely be the PSU. Looks amazing, very quiet, 80+, and a promising warranty!