in ear headphone for music on mobile for 200$

Leave the Klipsch well alone, you have a better budget than that.

The Sony XBA series get bigger as the number increases due to having more drivers so if you have big ears they may not be for you,

Overall i would probably go with the Sennheiser IE60 without an amp.

Headset

On 6/8/2013 at 11:17 PM, ShearMe said:

Well the seller's in California, hasn't sold many items, never sold audio equipment before, used different pictures than any others I saw on ebay, and these sound pretty darn good....

Will have to inspect the box closer and test on something other than a phone, but so far I'd be happy with the price even if they are fake.

They are fakes. :(

Let's hope Ebay's buyer protection works.....

that sucks! i hope it works too, keep us updated

1. IE 60 vs XBA-30/XBA-3?

2. does the XBA-40/XBA-4 require an amp?

3. Klipsch S4A II vs Sony XBA-2VP?

real or not? http://www.ebay.com/itm/best-buy-NEW-GENUINE-Sennheiser-IE60-Dynamic-In-Ear-Headphones-earphoneS-/111073092041?pt=US_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item19dc78e1c9

1. I have not idea about the XBA, but my vote goes to Sennheiser.

2. If you don't classify yourself as an audiophile-grade-headphone-enthusiast you might not need an AMP for your mobile listening. 

3. ie60's.

Buy from a certified reseller. 

1. I have not idea about the XBA, but my vote goes to Sennheiser.

2. If you don't classify yourself as an audiophile-grade-headphone-enthusiast you might not need an AMP for your mobile listening. 

3. ie60's.

Buy from a certified reseller. 

1. Someone else tried the XBA?

2. XBA3/30 vs XBA4/40 I will feel the diffrent without an amp?

3. only between Klipsch S4A II vs Sony XBA-2VP?

ok great so: IE 60 vs XBA-30/XBA-3 ???

ok great so: IE 60 vs XBA-30/XBA-3 ???

I say, go for the Sennheiser once!  :D

+1 for Shure SE315's. They sound fantastic and have the best build quality I have ever come across for IEM's. the driver housing is ultra tough, the kevlar cable is awesome and the jacks and cable splits are all built up perfectly but maintain a great look. The cable is FAR better than any crappy rubber thing you find elsewhere. Mine have even survived being fully submerged in water for a good hour, they were in the glove box of this car  :P :

post-2523-0-47871100-1370874010.jpg

post-2523-0-47871100-1370874010.jpg

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

+1 for Shure SE315's. They sound fantastic and have the best build quality I have ever come across for IEM's. the driver housing is ultra tough, the kevlar cable is awesome and the jacks and cable splits are all built up perfectly but maintain a great look. The cable is FAR better than any crappy rubber thing you find elsewhere. Mine have even survived being fully submerged in water for a good hour, they were in the glove box of this car  :P :

I'm guessing you were stuck in all that flooding last year?  I'll bet the SUV didn't fare so well.

EDIT: also is that "suck my crock!" spelled out in dirt on the back of your SUV? lmfao

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

I'm guessing you were stuck in all that flooding last year?  I'll bet the SUV didn't fare so well.

EDIT: also is that "suck my crock!" spelled out in dirt on the back of your SUV? lmfao

Was during a 4WD trip up to the top of Australia, we didn't get it started after that, laptop didn't survive either  :mellow:

and yes...  :P

post-2523-0-21741600-1371007404.jpg

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

So IE 60 or XBA-30/3 or Shure SE315?

So IE 60 or XBA-30/3 or Shure SE315?

SE315. The build quality alone is enough reason to get them, plus they're cheaper than the IE60's.

I am sure. Don't settle on second rate build quality for a product you're going to be using on the go.

but all those ear phone are high end

On 6/14/2013 at 9:49 PM, TamirCJ said:

but all those ear phone are high end

Try them in a store :)

IE 60 or XBA-30/3 or Shure SE315?

IE 60 or XBA-30/3 or Shure SE315?

They are probably all just as good as each other in terms of sound quality, the Shure's have the best build quality. It's up to you.

XBA-30 regular price is 300$ ie 60 and se315 is 250 now everyone for sale, and you are saying that they all the same in sound?

I can get the earphones in those prices:

190$ for the shure and the sony

215$ for the Sennheiser

To be honest mate, all the headphones above are going to sound great.

Me having the 315's I would obviously be slightly biased towards them, however if I was you I would look at them and think 'Right, what features would help me' etc. Think of cord length, ability to loop the cable over your ears to make the buds more secure, build quality?

For me personally it would be the Shure's or the Sennheiser, not too keen on Sony's headphones recently..

The answer is 42.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.