ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

These cards have really gotten an OC improvement compared to the 700 series! The cooler on that Amp Extreme is sooo beautiful... Even if it is plastic the carbon fiber pattern gives it an awesome look!

The GTX 970 AMP! Extreme looks awesome! I want the 980 AMP! Extreme even more though!!

Ricy.. meh gusta

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

The best thing about the ZOTAC Omega and EXTREME is, that they are probably the best of the 900 series line up due to their high overclock potencial, the silence and quiet operation and for me the best looks on the EXTREME edition. And I have never seen, that ZOTAC has the best card and now they have it with the best looks and they deserve it. :)

I think they look great. I like the carbon fiber look to the extreme. And I want one FOR FREE!!

The extreme is the bossest looking non reference I've seen so far with the carbon fiber aesthetic. Shame the lights aren't rgb so if I get it they're never coming on.

STOP using prime95 with Haswell CPUs!

Main Rig:

CPU:i5 4690k @ 4.6GHz, Motherboard:ASUS Z97-A, GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW, PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G1, CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M w/ Noctua NF F12s, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: 16GB (4X4GB) G Skill Ripjaws X 2133MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 256GB boot drive & Seagate Barracuda 7200 rpm 2TB

Secondary/Folding Rig:

CPU:FX 8320 @ 4.6GHz @ 1.344 v., Motherboard: ASUS M5A99FX, GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming, PSU: Corsair HX 750, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Case: NZXT Source 530, Memory: 8GB (2X4GB) G Skill Ares 1600MHz, Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128GB

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

This video will be available at 4am PST on October 17, 2014.

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I would love to start enjoying the fastest single GPU experience at earth.

The design of the AMP Extreme Edition looks really great in my opinion. I like that the GPU is based on the  28 nm manufactured GM204 chip with the energy-efficient "Maxwell" architecture.The maximum power consumption is just 165 watts.

This graphics card also kicks ass with his Boost Clock to 1392 MHz.

i am a long time subscriber and i really need a graphics card for my new computer i am going to make and i would love this one the design and the lighting is epic

wow, what a beauty ! That could be a nice upgrade :)  Good luck everyone ! 

the carbon fiber look ausome if i won one of thies my sister will get my current 780Ti

ive been trying ta 980 for a while now, i ordered it last week to then receive an email from my suppler today to say the price has been raised by 30£ after paying for it all ready 

I like both cards but i love the AMP! Omega man.. love the metal shroud ;)

I think zotac really is a good graphics card, because i've use zotac card since gts 250 1gb :) until last year it surrvived my ramping up alot and was dead on the year 2012

Looks really cool.  I was planning on getting the EVGA version of this card (04G-P4-2983-KR) for my next build, but now I'm reconsidering.  

I Would happily take that off you! I love the LED illumination through the cooler... So sexy i'm drooling! #pcmasteraceproblems

Hello. Google/Nvidia/intel/AMD/logitech/Samsung/Sony/Microsoft/Corsair and offcourse appl.....no i'am not a crapple, Fanboy. :)

My friend's been building a rig recently.  I'd love to give him that 980.  :)

This giveaway is cool! The Zotac GeForce GTX 970 AMP! Extreme looks like the love child of a GTX 980 and the Batmobile! I like the look of it! It is definitely unique!

I like the lighting and also the performance in general.

Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

I think I speak for most people here if I say:

A ) The power efficiency.

B ) That they are better than my current card.

As an aside… how the hell did they come up with that "Extreme" design? calling Pimp my Ride?  :blink: