ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

My gpu is terrible so it would be nice to have a newer one. I love the way zotac always supply good-looking stuff!

Love both the zotac 970 omega and extreme edition. God the extreme edition is beautiful with that light. Love the gtx 900 series for its low power and awesome gaming performance. 

I'm somewhat disappointed that the cooler is plastic, they seem to have gone all out on the rest of the card which I guess is why plastic was the best bet to keep prices down. Either way I won't know until you send me the card ;)

I'd normally prefer the metal shroud (as long as it's a light metal), but, it doesn't really matter as long as the card stays cools.  Once you put the card into your system, you'll only be seeing the side/top sections, anyway.

On a side note, be nice to get one for my birthday (the 25th). :P

I don't really like the look of the AMP Omega but I love the look of the AMP Extreme. 

One beast of a card. But is it good enough to make loyal users of other brands make the change?

ZOTAC AMP! Extreme The Design Is Cool, Its Also 980 Which Save Power But Extreme Has 2 8pin Connector So It Can Be OverClocked More

This card looks sick, i mean yeah it's like an older lambo, flashy, but man i love that sometimes and zotac did it this time, i taught the palit jetstream was badass, but this, man... a different level, I can't wait to see what will come next, the vendors are really kicking it up a notch with the badass looks!!!

System

CPU: i7 4770kMotherboard: Asus Maximus VI HeroRAM: HyperX KHX318C9SRK4/32 - 32GB DDR3-1866 CL9 / GPU: Gainward Geforce GTX 670 Phantom Case: Cooler Master HAF XBStorage: 1 TB WD BluePSU: Cooler Master V-650sDisplay(s): Dell U2312HM, LG194WT, LG E1941

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15Keyboard: Logitech G710+Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus SpectrumSound: Focusrite 2i4 - USB DAC / OS: Windows 7 (still holding on XD)

I feel that the Omega looks better than the Extreme, but both cards are beasts.

it is an awesome graphics card with three fans

i just cant expect how cooler or how quiter it will run

hope i win

These are both amazing cards.  The fact that they remain quiet even overclocked is very interesting to me.  Either one would be a great addition to my system.

I think the best thing about the 900 series is the improved power efficiency. I don't care too much about the aesthetic design of GPUs, simply because my case doesn't have a side panel window. So it's more important to me that the cooler is quiet, especially since the GPU in my current system is the loudest component and can get pretty annoying.

Apologies for any mistakes, English is not my native language :)

loving that backplate and it actually looks like it overclocks well

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Very impressed with the GTX 900 series so far. The selling point really is the price. They managed to hit the perfect spot when it comes to price to performance ratio against the competition. I'm digging the amp extreme. I love the aggressive look and of course the fancy LED that can fit well to any rig. The only con that I can see is the triple slot it will occupy. I hope it will deliver well when it comes to cooling versus two slotted cards. All in all very impressed with Zotac and Nvidia.

Hello everyone!

Well honestly I find the og design more beautiful even if it hasn't changed since the titan. I don't know but the way the nvidia cards look have always managed to crack a smile on my face. Nevertheless I also like this one and the extra light effects add a neat touch if you have a glass window paneled case. The specs are beastly plus they run rather quiet so its up there on my wish list. Either-way good luck to everyone on the contest.

Yeah, that AMP extreme cooler and lights look damm sexy, if they were in stock in my country and the price was right ,i would be a very good choise...

I love the LED's on the omega! The finish looks pretty sweet as well, you aren't alone on that Linus!