Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus, I love the work that you and your team do and the amount of videos you produce is amazing. Thank you And I wish you all the best in the future.  :)

Using Tapatalk

Yay!!!! Great job! I've been watching your videos for a very, very, long time and have found your videos very useful (and interesting, technology is always interesting). All your hard work is very helpful in many ways! I found you guys in 2011 when tech started to become a big part of me! Sadly, I cant afford all that good, expensive stuff at my age  :unsure: but no matter what, your videos have been very interesting and useful to me and others. You have inspired me to want to become a technology person because the way you do things just makes it more interesting (Un-Boxing video and builds). See! Your hard work is very helpful! Once again, Great job!

Congratulations Linus and team you create some great videos I have learned so much from you Good luck for the ffuture. 

just installed water cooling to my fx-8350 made a huge difference and it was advice from this forum cheers  :D

Thanks for all the great videos, Linus. I love the bad humour and falsetto tone of your voice.

My suggestion is more Luke because he is the

post-140441-0-62399800-1410812646.jpg

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional" - Someone :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for a new graphics card and loved the show since then.  :D

Congratulations on your success and keep make such awesome videos....!!!!  ^_^

I've watched your videos since you started the channel and I've learned so much, from not knowing anything about computer hardware to being the nerdiest person I know.

Your videos inspired me to learn about PC hardware aswell as basically all other technology.

Thank you so much for all the content you and your team has produced!! keep up the great work!

Building my first PC because of your mighty geekiness.

Also, I cannot have pets in my apartment and am intensely jealous of your cats. So boo.

But I haven't felt so good about "geeking out" since I put a few hundred hours into FFX, so there's that. 

Thank you Linus Media Group for the fun and informative videos. I originally started watching your videos over 2 years ago to learn about how to build a gaming pc. I had zero confidence or knowledge on the subject matter. But today because of you and your team I feel confident that I could build a great gaming computer. Once I save up enough money I will be my dream computer. Thanks for everything.

I have learned so much from your videos, and yet there is always one more thing that I learn in every new video. I would like to thank you for making the videos that have helped me numerous times and I hope you continue that way. To another mil :)

LoL I love Linus tech tips it would be cool to see all the intros combined into a MEGA INTRO.

linus I love the review and unboxing so but the builds are the best can't wait for ULTIMATE HOME WATERCOOLING

I don't want u to change just keep it coming

LinusTech hits 1 million subscribers?

post-89431-0-26431800-1410812919.gif

(He didn't even cheat, bro)

But seriously, that's one big number that I can't even comprehend, especially since it's a fellow Canadian. Just waiting for the next milestone... 2 million? Hopefully without cheating?

Good job, once again.

~IMG

I love the Linus Media Group, i find them maybe in 2010, but i watching them regulary since 2013. They improved a lot and they make the best tech videos on the internet.  :D

1 million subs WOOT WOOT!! I found your channel looking up GPUs for my first computer. My favorite series is probably the cool tech stuff under a $100. I think it would be cool for you to review Nokia Lumia 1020, well that's all from me goodbye! 

Hi,

Congratz on the 1 million subscribers milestone! I've been watching your videos since NCIX and day one of Linus Tech

You and your team deserve it. More power!!!  :ph34r:

PS.

Please review the Asus Zenfones

Thank you LTT team for making awesome videos :D

Main Rig: Intel Core i5 2500K @4.7Ghz, Noctua NH-U12s, Asus z68 V-Pro, Evga GTX 970, Samsung EVO 250Gb, Kingston DDR3 HyperX 1600 MHz 16GB,fractal design define r3, XFX XXX 850W

Laptop: Clevo w230st, 13.3" 1080p screen,  CPU intel i5 4200M(Someone want's to donate a i7-4700qm? :P), 8gb ram 1600Mhz, Geforce gtx 765m, SSD: mSata Evo 120Gb(still room for one more), HHD: 1Tb 7200rpm, 

Actually. If I could have any wish I'd wish for LTT to stay like it is. Maybe more of the everyday stuff that the average/professional user might apreciate. (but that's usually booooring)

Cheers Guys.

P.S.

If I get drawn then I will be having a fit while you read this.

post-140455-0-58233300-1410813788.png

Linus media group creates content i watch nearly everyday, follow you guys on twitter and have filled in countless gaps of information. Your videos have cleared up many, many facts i was not 100% sure on yet did not have the time to research myself. I'm sure linus can agree with me that 2 kids makes time precious?. Well, I have 3 so your videos sure do make the world of difference to me! haha. Love the tech, love the channel and the team!.