1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have only been a veiwer of the Linus Tech Tips channel for about a year and a half, but with that year and a half, Linus has done so much for me. I had never thought building my own pc would happen. I never thought i would find a rig that would be good enough to run some of the higher end games and not drain my wallet of 6 months of paychecks untill this channel. I built my first ever pc spec for spec with the 1k budget build done on the channel. I did it all by myself using the video step by step. I have also learned more than i could ever imagine. I have learned so much about why certain graphics cards are better for gaming or editing. The different between the DDR memory types. How to put ram into a motherboard correctly. Since i started learning from this site/channel, i have built 3 gaming pcs and upgraded my own. All in all, this channel has taught me not to be scared of the computer hardware. Its taught me that you dont ahve to have the most expensive equipment to run games. Its taught me that building pcs can be fun. I feel like the Linus Tech Team is my family. I love the channel, and always will. Keep it going for another million guys. 

outstanding you tips and videos are outstanding. i have learned a lot KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK

Personally, I prefer ramen and cayenne pepper, but I'll often choose cream cheese and crackers over it as a quick snack.

Then again, I really do love steak... None of that A1-drenched garbage. Plain-old medium-rare with pepper and some salt.

I don't love all of your videos, but i love the most of them. And i can never make it to see the WAN show :(

Well hello,

I'm not sure how I found LinusTechTips I'm pretty sure it was me typing in how to build a PC on youtube and the Build a "BETTER" system video came up and I essentially followed that build with my PC. My favorite series definitely has to be the Handy Tech Under $100 series.

Man my favorite food though? Man idk Pineapples, I also enjoy long walks on the beach I'm 5'4" 148 pounds of unadulterated muscle ;).

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

Awesome Sauce! :)

Man I did not realise the amount of Tech knowledge that I have been getting from the various channels, well mostly from the TechQuickie channel.

Aaand mostly the awesome reviews and stuff are an amazing way to either end my day or either for the breaks that I take between my daily routine, they are amazing cool down-thing so to say.

Its all awesomeness packed into the community. :)

And about how I found about LinusTechTips, NCIX was the place in the beginning. Then I started following Chris Pirillo and I eventually saw a little more of those netlinked dailys with Linus, I thought that they were pretty fun to watch so I started watching more and more and MORE of them videos. :)

P.S - I m a pretty new member in the community here. Kinda late to join in the party, I know. :P

I have watched you for years Linus and you have been my favorite youtuber since you was a young buck working for NCIX. I watch and like every single one of your videos and surprisingly even though my wife isn't into tech she likes to watch your videos and especially the WAN Show with you and Slick. Keep up the great work and hope everything keeps going good for LMG.

FX-8350          ASUS Crosshair V         MSi R9 290X Gaming 4G

I would just say thanks for all the afford that the linusmedia team gives to their videos.

I know it's what everyone says but i really like whatching your videos because they are always interesting, really detailed and professional.

If i dont win, i'm going to be happy for the guy that wins.

Have a great day , Epsilon.

This is pretty cool of you Linus, I did a portrait but unfortunately my phone adamantly refuses to acknowledge it's existence.

Whoop Whoop love this channel Found it while learing to build PC's would love to see more review well suggetions on 3-4 screen gameplay like recomendations on ones with small casings and stuff thanks for the VID"s guys they are so helpful!!!!

No! Thank YOU Linus for all the amazing content. Whitout your reviews and guides i wouldn't know half as much about computers as now. It has been an amazing experience to see your life progress! Keep up the good work and THANK YOU once again!!! :)

Hey, I just wanna say I look up to what you guys do, and hope that someday maybe I could do something similar.

BTW My favorite food is PANCAKES  :P

Good job Linus tech team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

I found your channel by looking for a cheap build guide and on how to build your own pc since then I kept watching your videos

I first found LinusTechTips when I was researching about building a new gaming rig and looking for reviews on parts etc. I love all of the review videos and I would definitely love to see more GAMING RIG BUILD VIDEOS because they are awesome to watch!

- Winning the gaming rig would be awesome; I'd finally have a PC that could play games such as Battlefield 4 and Titanfall with a decent number of FPS :D 

One of the best Tech channels out there along with the Tek Syndicate, keep up the good work!

Great job mates. My first experience with you started when I was looking for a specific product review(don't remember wich product) maybe a little bit over a year ago, must say you guys have come a long way. Congrats with a millions subs and wish you a couple (millions) more :D

Keepin' it short and sweet. My passion for tech started here, and has continued to grow and be shared with the countless, passionate people in this fantastic community. Simply, thank you, Linus and the whole LTT community.

Kappa.

Awesome content.  Been following since early NCIX days - just bought some hardware from them too.

Very informative and fun.

Keep up the good work.

I remember back around 2009, my graduating year, I was looking for new radiator fans for my PC and came across one of your Noctua videos. I noticed right away that you were the NCIX guy so I sub, I always do research before buying products but I take your advice into consideration the most out of all my other Youtube reviewers. Your Youtube channel started to blow up as more and more enthusiast came to you for advice, it's glad to see that there's a community full of the best who look foward towards helping the new guys out.

Great job guys!!!!!..........your reviews are the best

found this channel through a friend and since then i have always been your 302nd viewer  :D

Congrats on 1 million! I found your channel by watching your build guides and thats what really got me into computers, I love your content. Keep doing what your doing and my favorite food is bacon.