1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have been watching you from nearly the beginning, and you actually sparked my interest in computers. So much so, actually, that I began to wonder how they worked. And this led to me begininng studies in Computer Engineering. I am now in my third year and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for your amazing content, and for being such an amazing role model.

Keep up the good work Linus, Luke, Edzel, and team, and good luck in your future endevours. :)

I found this channel when I was looking for pc parts for my 3000 dollar gaming pc (Since I'm norwegian, I paid that in NOK but the same parts would probably cost way less in the US/Canada) and I stumbled accros your silent workstation build guide, and I got hooked. Great work so far Linus, here's for another million!

Hey Linus and Media Group!

I'd just like to congratulate you and your team for succeeding and reaching 1,000,210 subscribers! I mean, it's incredible that 1,000,210 individual people love and enjoy watching your videos :) I've been watching LinusTechTips for a while now since 2011, and have always enjoyed it since without a doubt. Comparing the videos you made from then till now, the scale just breaks when it comes to quality and awesomeness, that's how good your videos truly are. Your videos have always been top notch and extremely accurate especially when it comes to your opinion on a product, as it has changed my mind and point of view on tech gadgets lately. The series/style that I really enjoy on your channel is the classic reviews/unboxings especially the build guides, the overkill build guide was so far, my absolute favourite. Some products that I think you should review is definitely the iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch, as they are really, phones that I would have never intended for Apple to create. Again, I'd like to say, congratulations once more, and reassure to you, that your hard work and efforts really paid off, and gave you an awesome tech channel with a loving community as well as sponsors. Continue with the great work Linus + Linus Media Group and keep striving your best in every aspect of your channel. Once again, congratulations man/team.

I was a long time lurker on the YT Channels and on the board.

The content of your Videos is amazing! Keep it on! See you at the 2 million makr ;):D

I love your "build guide" video..it helps me to learn more about pc :)

Congrats on the 1,000,000 subs - here is to another million! Still the best and funniest tech content on Youtube! It is amazing how it has snowballed since you set up on your own, well done!

PS. - don't fire slick/luke this time!

A Really nice channel :)

Helped me alot selceting my first built pc

Hey LinusTechTips, 

I found your channel because I was wanting to build a custom PC at the time, I needed reviews of certain parts to buy, I kept an open mind when choosing my parts, but I wanted a gaming standard. I watched numerous reviews, but then I found you. I thought that your reviews were more than an unboxing, your opinion as a professional helped me understand the parts I needed to buy. I took into consideration your opinion, and I produced a great rig. My favourite series of yours is the PC Builds because it allows me to understand how to build different types of build and understand what is best for the particular types of builds. I would like to see you review more unknown products that have been produced from new companies because you never know, they may be the next big competitor in that area and of course my favourite food is chicken schnitzel or surf and turf.

Yours sincerely Michael.

Hi there!

I´m following NCIX and LTT for about 2 years now on Youtube and i have to say you are doing

a great job! Greetings and best wishes from Austria, Vienna!  :)

congratz on the 1 million subs! :) i can't remember how many subs you had when i subbed to your channel but now i'm subbed to all 3 channels and i'm waiting everyday for the new video you put up because they are just that good. very informative and great products that i'm interested in. channel super fun.. is actually funny and it always makes me smile :)

what have i done for the community?.. probably not a lot.. i'm a very new member but i've been lurking on build logs for a looong time :) 
to be perfectly honest i don't really care about the give aways because i'm from europe so it has never been relevant to me :( sucks for europeans but oh well i'm thankfull that i can watch your videoes ^^ 
it would mean a lot of the Linus media group would sub or comment on build logs in the community because if i saw one of you guys subbing my build log i would be so happy ^^

anyway keep up the good work linus media group! :) i love you guys

I love you guys, and i must say thank you, with you i've started my own passion and what now is a job.

Guys you are all sexy!

AND PLEASEEE REVIEW SOME ALIENWARE NOTEBOOKSSSS

Hey Linus Media Group !

I found you while searching for a new Graphics Card for my Gaming Rig and found your videos really helpfull ! Im now a subscriber :D Keep up the good work and thanks for the content :D!!

Linus, you have made my gaming and computing experience so much better, from the bottom of my heart you are the best! :)

Been watching since NCIX, thats kind of creepy when you think about it, but I enjoyed every minute of it (makes it sound even worse)

Thanks for making awesome content.

It is early, I don't think I can properly make a proper reply, so enjoy this not so enjoyable reply. 

Linus, you and your team have taught me a lot about computers.  I was having trouble with my own PC and I was a major scrub lord at PCs.  You were a doorway to helping me at least get a basic general knowledge of the topic and for that, I support you and I appreciate what you do!  Keep up the AMAZING WORK! :)

1M subscribers, congrats Linus and the team. I remember stumbling onto your videos when you were at NCIX and you quickly became my favourite place for tech news and reviews, you say it how it is, no crap, no fluff, keep up the good work and here's to the next 1M subscribers.

It all started of with me looking for some hardware reviews on stuff I would like to buy if i had money xD I found Linus`s channel and its one of the few ones I sticked with over the time, and still watch daily :)

I'm from Germany and found your Channel on Youtube. I really like the quality of your videos and I think you make the best tech videos on Youtube.

Congratz linus to 1 million subs ! 

Been watching your videos for a year now almost. Keep up the amazing work you and your guys are doing!

cheers!

Congrats on reaching 1 mil subs man. Really looking forward to watching your future videos. Keep it up  :lol:  :D  :)