1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

To the whole crew of Linus Media Group, at the bottom of my heart I thank you all,

I've been that guy who's been looking for just gaming laptops because I needed the portability and the hassle-less of building my own gaming rig.

Until 2+ years ago, I decided to build my first machine but had no idea where to start, and the first video I watched was the unboxing of MSI Z77A-GD65, and since then I've been watching your videos (almost) regularly.

You guys come a long way since then, congrats on the 1 million sub, lets aim for 2 mil now shall we? =D

1.000.000 million subscribers, that's amazing. I guess congratulations are in order, and remember not to mix your booze tonight :D. For the videos, just keep doing what you're doing cause it's awesome.

Greetings from Slovenia.

LinusTechTips is my fafourite YouTube chanel!

I have seen (nearly) every video you uploaded last year.

Since I was in college I have always wanted to build a computer, 10 years later I was able to do so. So not having done it before I started googling and YouTubeing (I am making that a word) any and all computer build guides I could, until I came across your channel. I watched your build guides, hardware review, and the ever helpful Tech Quickies to expand my knowledge and better help me pick the parts that I wanted for my build. I ordered everything and built my first computer without a hitch. I can attribute most of this to the vast amount of information and knowledge I received from your videos and this forum. So now Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel and forum are a daily stop for me to keep up with all the new products and for a good laugh. So thank you Linus and your crew for all the help in making another member of the PC Master race and keep up the awesome work!!!

thanks guys for all the informative videos. Please keep it up!!!

Ya know im gonna win dat nice system or notebook! so yea! HYPE

Congratulations linus, i found linus tech tips when i started to get intressted into computerbuilding and i relly needed somewhere to look wich parts that were good and linus tech tips were the perfect place to look. And since i subscribed to linus tech tips i have watched all your videos with a few exceptions. My favorite videos are the build guides, i really love them.

Include whatever you want in the post

Fine, I'll post some steam keys then, 'cause I can.

Millennium - A New HopeBXMNK-BPTVY-T6DDWTwo BrothersL37DY-6KCAQ-WCQ64Rush BrosJBP4D-287A7-L5XE7Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's RampageJ2A8R-PP3K9-WRVWIDeadly PremonitionIVGQQ-KZVJX-DKVAC

OMG this is amazing! Luv you Linus I remember finding you through just searching for unboxings :D

Linus, I really like how you managed to turn something you love doing, into your everyday job. 

I joined the forums cause of your video today. I chuckled at the ''KEEN OBSERVATION'' part.. really really good

I've been following you video's for a month now, I found your channel looking for a custom loop watercooling guide, and I must say you really inspired me to start designing one.

Stay true to yourself (I'm sure you will)

Greetings from a new follower

Just wow you've helped me figure out so many things especially bent cpu pins plus the wan show is an excuse not to do anything on the Saturday after. Thanks linusmediagroup for you help to youtube.

i wasn't a member of the forum but i am one in youtube because i'm such a nerd you'll not believe it!

i want to see more SERVER grade hardware and application in LINUS youtube, like redundant power supplies, rack's, NAS over 50TB, cover off XEONS and OPTERONS technology, ECC memory, and software side off remote management, we can use more linux info too, since windows is declining and linux will take over in the next 10 years.

By far my favorite tech youtuber since I got into computers recently in 2010!

Congratulations on successful business, thank you and your team for wonderful content.

Am... And I am sorry for using adblocker...

Good luck to all on this contest.

I firstly came in a few years ago, because of the pc builds, but i stayed forthe freshnes and quality and humor of these videos! Love all these channels!

:DI have been subscribed to your youtube channels for some time now and i would really like to win.

Congrats you guys!! I've been a big fan of you guys and I can always learn something from you. I just signed up for the forum too so hopefully I can help others learn as well!

I really love the videos guys. You guys have been my role models the past years, and really made me want a career in tech. Thanks for the hard work and great videos.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Congratulations on 1 Million subscribers Linus !!!!

Im 15 linus and i actually love the content you provide us all its just simply incredible.

​Winning that pc would for fill my dream of becoming a pc gaming because at 15 its hard to afford a 4770k and a r9-290 aha

​Seriously though proper con grates on achieving 1 million subs its mad.

Love the content 

LINUS IS LOVE, LINUS IS LIFE

Keep up the hard work bro would love for you to just even see this forget about the prizes just i feel like you need to be more a lot more about how good of a you-tuber. You have taught me soo much stuff over the past 3 years of me watching you and i hope to learn more.

Can you do a bigger variety of pc builds like a cheep gaming rig and like unboxing and reviews of like nvida quadro gpu's and all that good stuff anyways i don't wanna bore you with this paragraph but honestly bro keep up the good work and hope i win! :)