1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I would love to see more videos in the future! Always enjoying them. Also good job, great reviews!

Hi!

No sob story here, just a uni student that wants a tiny chance to enter a cool giveaway!

Don't personally have a rig yet but hope to build one soon. I must say though, I wish I could've participated more in the community. I've been more of an 'auditor' when it comes to these kinds of things. Your channel(s) is easily one of the best on Youtube with the combination of great hosting and production; with guides and information that makes even the 'unable noob' turn to a tech genius.

Loving the content, keep it up! etc. etc.

Grats on a million subs!

Hey linus.

Congrats man. To show how happy I am for you im am going to write down all the things you suggested you could post so lets go :)
1. I found ltt when I was looking for parts for my dads new pc. I searched for a gtx 580 and found your video. You are the first one of wich I saw a tech video :)

2. I like the build logs the most interesting because they inspire me for new products and they just enjoy me!

3. I would really like it if you could review the asus zenbook infinity. I asked this on twitter to :)

4. My favorite food is macaroni. It is delicious :)

And there you have it. You guys did a really good job at youtube and I hope you will keep this up.
See you later!
Abe

I've been subscribed to the channel for probably 6 or 7 months and have been watching for over a year now and haven't really seen any videos I don't enjoy in some way. The three different channels are great and the community is awesome. When I built my first rig I had a lot of people giving me input on what was appropriate and wound up saving a LOT of money. I'm not a very active community member, but I still love it. I don't contribute monthly, but I do try to use the Amazon affiliate every time I buy anything. Love the content and the humor. My only negative feelings are that I don't work with such seemingly cool people.

Yayyyy

Linus if find you through some of your build logs and through some videos of tek syndicate

and I am so glad i find this channel, hopefully I don't sound crazy, but in anticipation of the whole room watercooling i cant count how many times a day i check if a new video is out, and otherwise I still check three times a day on average.

I wish I could active and helpful on the forums but unfortunately I can't find anything that I usually am able to help in.

Love the front page beta it is awesome

I found LinusTechTips when I was trying to build my first gaming PC. I was a Sony exclusive guy up until I saw how much better PC games looked and played compared to my PS3 back in 20010. Once I found Linus, I started watching all of his videos and have since gained so much knowledge and I have an amazing gaming PC that's atleast 2x as strong as the PS4. Thank you, Linus, and everyone else on the team. You guys are amazing!

Hey Linus media group!

I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to you guys for creating this community and sticking through and producing good content for the past couple of years. My favorite video series has been the build guides because of the knowledge but also because of the quality of those videos. Especially the most recent one with the Razer H440 was just awesome! I think that I found LinusTechTips through another tech channel who was doing giveaways with you guys. Anyways, I have not regretted it and I feel like I have only benefited being subscribed to the channel. If you could please review the new Apple products, that would be great! Not a big fan of Apple but always a fan of new technology!

Thanks guys!

I found LTT when I decided that I would rather build a new PC than buy one. I am a CAD designer by trade, and technical by nature. I could think of no reason that I can't build a PC, but like anything else I wanted to research an choose which components I used. Linus videos were a goldmine and very entertaining. My build was mid grade, or like Linus says "sweet spot". I game on a 55" 1080p LCD, it is an older model, 60hz, so I choose to not spend on what I would not be able to see.

All that said, a new PC built by Linus would motivate me to score a legitimate gaming monitor, and set that rig up for stand alone use. My current PC gets used for all my at home pc needs. Gaming comes second, and sometimes I go days without playing. A stand alone would motivate me to game more.

Congratulations Linus Media Group team! Epic milestone, couldn't happen to better people. 

I found Linustechtips when i was looking for a gaming headset and i stumbled upon it. I have been a subscriber for a long time now, watching all the videos even if i wasn't interested in the product.

I love the energy Linus puts into the videos! In the future Iam looking forward to maybe more unboxings and reviews. I would like any of the 3 giveaway prizes! 

Great giveaway. Not surprised that LTT reached 1 million. Keep up the awesome work.

The first time I saw your videos you had blonde hair and I was like "Since when is eminem making unboxings?" and I still laugh when I think about it.

I found the YouTube channel as a great help when building my first pc and the community on here has always been brilliant when I've been in a pickle. Thanks :D

FYI, someone should pin the WAN show pod-cast thread if it hasn't already been done :D

Hey Linus,

I started to watch your channel by seeing your video review of Sapphire HD7770. After that,I got addicted to tech and guess what now I am Content Creator of a website named Tech Patcher.

Thankyou Linus and your team for making Youtube great for me.

Hi !

I think that, if you do a video where the linus media group is presented, it would be really nice, for us to know who are the amazing guys that create this amazing content !?

Thank you LinusMediaGroup !

LTT really helps a lot of people especially me :) So congratulations on your great accomplishment and have more power and more years to come~! :D

If one of you guys that already have a beastly PC wins the PC and want to sell/give away your old system, I'll buy/take it.

Thanks for doing a giveaway though, LMG. I don't participate on the forums but I watch your vids. Keep up the awesome work.

Thanks Linus Media Group! You guys are an inspiration! So glad I subbed so long ago.

Best channel of all mofo'ing youtube, keep up the good work and good luck everyone.

Mobo: AsRock 990fx Extreme4  /// CPU: AMD PhenomII X4 965 BE @4.0Ghz  ///  RAM: Corsair Veng 16GB @1600Mhz  ///  GPU: XFX HD7970 DD Ghz Ed. core@1150 mem@1500   HDD: Hitachi Deskstar 750GB /// PSU: Superflower 850w Bronze Certified /// Case: Coolermaster Elite 430  /// CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo

Mobo: Asus FM2A85X V-PRO  /// CPU: AMD A10-6800k @4.0Ghz  ///  RAM: G.Skill RipJawZ @2400Mhz  ///  GPU: HD8670d @1169core @1200mem   HDD: Western Digital 500GB /// PSU: Logisys 575w PSU  /// Case: Diablotek Predator  /// CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Gemini2 S524