1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Never thought about being here, but Everything for Linus tech group! I'm watching you guys from a long time and it's still my most favorite channel! Gratulations with that 1 milion!

Started watching this channel in order to learn more about PC building and the history behind previous generation systems and progressions the culture has made is very clear thanks to your videos. I am now in the process of building my own PC.

-ThisHz from Hawaii.

I really wish I had more time to post and less time to lurk!  I can say, though, I've been a faithful viewer of the WAN show for some time.  Thank you, guys.  You're the ones that gave me the confidence to start my education in computer science.  So far, so good!

1 million subscribers already!? awesome, when I started watching you had less than 100K. I would like to thank linus and the team for years of great content, and the rest of this awesome community for making it awesome!

Also I know a lot of people hate sponsor spots, but actually if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have known about the existence of audible (which is a big deal for me because I have dyslexia and I wouldn't be able to enjoy awesome books from their wide selection).

You guys taught me how to build a rig.

And I'm still doing it till this day.

Tnx a lot.

So i just wanted to congratulate you and your team for 1 000 000 SUB's Keep on going with videos. Custom PC Built by Linus Would be great. :D

Good guys on reaching 1min subs n thank you guys that now I'm have just built my first pc cause of u guys

Found you when I was looking for my 1st high end motherboard (Gigabyte X58A-UD7), just typed it in YouTube and bam. So come visit me in South Africa, Johannesburg. Lets chill and talk shit haha

Congrats for 1m Sub!

First I found Linus Tech Tips a long ago when I'm looking for info about something I can't even remember now.

I love your explanation videos about what is antialiasing, how this works how that works and etc.

You keep it simple and interesting.

Keep doing what you doing now. I love your videos.

Thanks for making videos daily guys ;) I watch every single one!

i found you cus i needed help to find out what headset and keyboard i wanted been there since i love your reviews and i just love your videos not matter what is it tbh keep it up!

i'd like to win the Custom PC Built by Linus or whatever is left if i win :)

I remember when I first found this youtube channel. It was many years ago now. I wanted to find some info on some motherboard I was thinking about buying. Linus unboxing poped up and I was sold on the concept. Until that point I had not really been watching unboxings on youtube. But Linus videos was always entertaining and educational. 

Keep doing what you do best. Its awesome.

On a personal note, I would like to see more unboxing/vlogging types of videos like the one you did with your media PC.

I must thank Linus, along with the rest of the team particularly Luke, for the amazing content you have created. I've watched as far as I can tell every single video uploaded to all three channels. Your main channel has also inspired me to start my own business in Australia building custom computers (see facebook.com/CraynTech website coming soon). Thank you all again, and best of luck to everyone else

Congrats to this amazing milestone.

I´ve watched pretty much all of your videos even back when it was NCIX Tech Tips.

At first i just wanted to build a new PC and couldn´t wait for my parts to arrive so i watched the unboxings over and over again.

Now i think your videos made me actually quite well informed in terms of hardware and whenever i buy a new piece i look whether you actually have an oppinion 

on the brand or the product itself.

Keep it going!!

My System: AsRock Z77 Extreme4-m, Intel Core i5 2500K @4 Ghz, 8 GB of RAM, ASUS GTX 970(4GB)

1 TB of SSD Storage, BeQuiet Pure Power 730W PSU - All stuffed in a Corsair Obsidian 350D

Congrats on 1mil Linus!

First of all thanks for showing me the greatness of PC gaming. I hope to build my first rig later this year. Your videos make my day better each time I see them in my sub box. Keep up the great work, and here's to another million subs

Hey Linus (one of your biggest fans) I First heard about you well just looking for tech reveiws I am an 11 year old that can build his own computers (though never have the money) And would really really like the gaming rig (saving up for a good monitor) especialy with the "linus grafiti"  Even if I don't win Thanks linus for being the best youtuber ever!

yours sincerly Marlin

Big congrats on the 1 million subs!!!

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the great videos.  I'm proud to say that before I found LinusTechTips, I had never built my own system.  Your informative videos gave me the courage to try it and it went swimmingly.  I'll be a subscriber for many years to come.  Not only for LTT, but also Channel Superfun and LinusCatTips!  Rocket and Rumble are adorable cats and I hope you find the time to do more of those videos.  Congratulations again on the milestone and continue the great work.

thank you for making these videos. you have been a great inspiration to me and i hope that you will never stop making these videos :)

I'm very happy for you Linus and also for Slick and the other guys of Linus Media Group, this is an awesome achievement you reached and I hope you will do always better and better and rule the world!

In the future I'd like to see some reviews of cheap fans, like Artic or similar, since you always review premium fans that not everyone can afford. BTW, I found LinusTechTips while hunting gigantic whales on the seven seas, aye!

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

I like the impartiality, I hate it when I see people on YouTube who have spent a lot of money or tried really hard to get a product from the manufacturer and of course when they get it they have only amazing things to say, in reality a lot of these things cost a lot of money and Linus' videos make choosing whether to buy or not buy a product simple and trustworthy, thanks Linus :)

Congratulations, Linus and all the team, i've been watchig you daily for about 1 1/2 years ago, your videos and all your content, advices and that kind of stuff made me change to PC gaming, and build my own, thanks for all the dedication, and again, CONGRATULATIONS!!

BTW i would like you to review the new DELL 5K monitor, that would be awesome. :D

I Found Linus From Austin Evans And i love your video since that day i keep watching all linus video cause it's very good

my favorite video the 4K Build Guide cause this video make me can build computer by myself :D

happy 1million and keep making your best tech video :D

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q