Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I DID KNOW YOU CAN SIGN WITH STEAM TOY DIDNT MENTION THAT THANKS FOR THAT AND THE GIVEAWAY. been following since  2011. I made a poem that makes me thing of you and the team, 
Its a mans obligation
to stick his boneration
in a womans seperation,
this sort of penitration
will increase the population
of the younger generation

lol no serious i would love to win this sinces i broke my gaming 600 pounds gaming  laptop. what did i learn? you have a box full of titan blacks and laptop=NOT GAMING
THANKS 
p.s now i will be a login in everytime now, not to piss you off but to piss of the the other poster :)jk

GIVEAWAY WINNER CELEBRATION

hqdefault.jpg

I have been following Linus Tech Tips since the old NCIX channel days. I have seen Linus go through multiple hair colors and styles and styles of videos. I have loved every moment of it. I recommend you guys and all three of your channels to anyone and everyone I know who is looking for info on all things tech (Tech Quickie has been a great place to send people less tech inclined to help them understand something that I can't explain well enough myself). Linus and Luke are 2 of my favorite people on Youtube and I am growing to love the rest of the team as well!. You guys have helped me through depression, anxiety, and a list of other personal problems by just always being positive and upbeat in your videos. I am 23 and hope to one day work full time with computers and technology in general and Linus Media Group has helped keep the passion alive in me even when I have felt I wasn't good enough so why even try. I have been hesitant but I am hoping with this post I will become much more active in the forum as well. All I hear is great things about it from Linus, Luke, Baranacles, ColdSC, and more. I am blessed to be part of this huge amazing family even if I'm just the guy who stands nervously off to the side during the family picnics. 

Since I typed so much I might as well give all the info you asked for. My favorite series will always be the build guides. I love seeing the amazing machines you all put together and yet you explain it in a way were a tech head like me doesn't feel like I am being talked down to but at the same time you make it simple enough that I feel comfortable sharing the videos with my less tech savvy friends.

I would love to see you review more mid range devices. Don't get me wrong I love drooling over the highest of the high end stuff you show us but something more in my price range would be nice! :)

And to finish this all off my favorite foods are Chicago style thing crust sausage pizza and any type of poutine I can get my hands on which in the states isn't a lot but it is starting to show up more and more in my area so YAY!

Thank you again Linus Media Group for helping me and for inspiring me! Keep up the good work and Live Long and Prosper!

-Satchmomo

Thank you Linus media group for all the hard your you put into your production etc I really do appreciate the added professionalism over the last year or two.

Your the once out of literally about a 100 channels I'm subbed to that I will drop everything to watch your videos i really love your take/ opinion on things and the style of your videos, keep it up :)

Surface pro 3 you say? give away you say? well I do happen to love the pro 3... :)

Congratulations on 1 Million! I've only been watching the channel for a few months but I'm glad I found it. The amount of effort you all put into the videos really shows. Keep up the amazing work. :)

I hope people of the Linus Media get to really be able to run a family on their wages as you do Linus. I am very happy to see my hobby realised as a full time job by some people like you.
You add to my inspiration to finish my Computer Science studies and come to Canada.

Congrats on the big milestone, i really enjoy more or less all your content. hell you were even one of the reasons why i started became hardware interested :)

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

I have been following linus since the days of NCIX's nvidia vs amd fanboy videos. Linus has more or less gotten me the most stoked on the consumer electronic and PC building community out of anyone on the interwebs. Since his formation of the linus media group I have been there for all the ups and downs. I have witnessed all the hilarious video editing (on the verge of being over the top cheesy) and the insanely low audio levels (CAN I GET AN AMEN ON THAT ONE MMHMM). I think as a tech community we are lucky to have Linus and his team putting so much effort into content that you can't really find anywhere (at that production level). THANKS LINUS, I ALSO FORGIVE YOU FOR BEING SO SHORT. HOLY BALLS 

Big congrats to you and the whole team and good luck in the future. I actually found out about you on NCIX tech tips before I even had a youtube account. Then I found Linus Tech Tips. I really like the "Handy tech under 100$" series. I really like italian food and sushi.

Congratulations to all of you guys at Linus Media Group!! Your content has been very educative to me over the years. It helped me get a better understanding of PC parts, building, and of technology in general. Yours was one of the first channels I subscribed to, and since then I watch your videos almost daily and never regret it The WAN show is an excellent source of tech news, and hearing your opinion is always good because it reveals other points of view. I may be one in a million (mwahaha), but still a proud member of your subscriber base :) Thank you for all the great videos and moments, and keep up the good work!

congratulations linus you deserved it. you were the who taught me a lot about computers and high end gaming stuff. after watching all of your videos i was able to understand things like overclocking etc etc.. and was finally able to build my dream computer rig. you have truly been and inspiration to me and i will start making my own tech related videos because thats what i enjoy watching and wish to do so. 

pics of my rig which i build after watching your video's and your suggestions. (sorry for crappy image quality)

IMG_20131006_223120.jpg

IMG_20131006_223339.jpg

I learnt about computers from a friend of mine who recently moved away, since he was the "techie" in our group i decided to take up the mantel, and came across LinusTechTips while trying to a find a computer setup that wouldn't be too expensive but still be able to render high poly images, and since then your channel has taught me everything i know about computers. Thank you for all of your help I intend to get the HyperX Cloud, and Corsair k95 rgb keyboard that you reviewed recently ;), and i can't wait to see all of the build guides, unboxings, reviews, news, and information videos to come, I will be watching, count on it!  :D

PS: Don't you just loooove comic sans^^ :P 

Can't wait until you reach 2M subs awesome job!

I found out about Linustechtips when I wanted to build my very first computer a few years ago and I really enjoyed watching his content. And now watching LinusTechTips videos have become part of my morning routine.

I have built 4 PC's since then and I hope to build many more for friends and family all thanks to LTT. :)  B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Intel 4770K OC 4.4GHz GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Maximum vi Formula RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1866 CPU Cooler: Corsair H105

The reason why i think linus tech tips i s THE best channel on YT (because i do think so and i it really is!) is the knowlage and inteligence witch which this content is made, I also love your toor around Linus Media Grups! Thats the place i want to be employed in! thats the heaven!

Here's a story for u cause u r awesome.

Ones there was a god called Steve the emoticon, he created the universe in six days, he looked something like this: .

This is the story of how Steve the emoticon created the universe. “(Bob tell the narrator to start reading!)”

-Day 1: Steve created darkness and separated darkness from light, calling darkness "day" and light "night".

-Day 2: Steve created an expanse to separate the waters, calling it "ground".

-Day 3: Steve called the dry ground "seas" and gathered waters "land". On day three, Steve also created vegetation (rocks and mountains).

-Day 4: Steve took his white pool ball and put it together with the sun and stars he had created, to give light to earth and to govern and separate the night and day.

-Day 5: Steve created every dying creature of the lands and every winged bird, blessing them to multiply and fill the land and ground with life.

-Day 6: Steve created man: Kim and woman: Kim in his own image to communicate with him. He cursed them and gave them every creature and the whole earth to rule over, care for and cultivate.

-Day 7: Steve was to create extraterrestrials but when he went down the stairs to his workshop he fell and died.

The end