1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Most definitely the unboxing of some computer case.

Congratulations with the 1M, Linus(Media Group)

-InfraTreads

I didn't realize Linus Media Group had been going on for two years. Time passes by so quick!

I'm so happy for you,

That you have one million subscriber,

I-i-i'm hunttin looking towards new vids

THIS IS FUC*ING AWESOME (pa la pa).

Congrats Linus! You have come so far and I thank you, for more making me far more tech savy than I ever would have been

I'm a subscriber of LinusTechTips since 2011 (not LGA2011 launch, but since year 2011) and when I started watching it - I couldn't stop. It became addictive. And then I started loving tech. Your videos really hooked me up and I still watch every one of LinusTechTips and TechQuickie videos. Your videos really taught me a lot and I really appreciate the work that You're is doing and I'm his really really really big and true fan. You did a great job and You and Your team put a lot of work in your videos and we really appreciate Your hard work. Congratulations on hitting a million subscribers! Don't stop doing the things that You're doing and I wish you a successful future and good luck!

Sorry for my bad English!
i5-4590 | Sabertooth Z97 mk2 | Intel HD 4600 | ADATA XPG V1 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Intel 530 120GB | Cooler Master N600 | Seasonic G-450 | Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 | Win8.1 Pro x64

Time to win and switch out my rig from 2008 with a p5q deluxe, 6gb ddr2 ram, Xeon X5470 (used some magic to make it work), and my x2  amd 4890 crossfire setup, haha

Epic. I found ou about LMG when I was looking for pc upgrades a while back

I like LMG

You guys give my youtube feed stuff I actually enjoy watching.

i love this this channel so much that this channel alone has inpired me to go into a pc building type hardware company in the future. thank you so much! i also think canadians are awesome there like americans who speak proporly i hop i win could do with a pc that has any graphics card better than a gt 620 in it lol.

Congrats!! Followed Linus through NCIX since building my first computer all those years ago...and still rely on LinusTechTips for builds and recommendations.

Wow 1000+ pages already, there should be another giveaway for that  :D .

Thanks for everything you guys do, and I'll continue supporting you all and your videos. 

-Mike

I found your youtube videoes the first time while looking for new computer case. Watched your reviews on the NZXT 820, 630, and Corsairs 900d.Got what I needed from that and sort of forgot about Linus. Then some time later AMD's Mantle got announced, and I was reading a discussion thread in Norwegian news article about it. One poster guy linked to TekSyndicate's channel, I got a bit hooked on that. Looking through The Tek's archives I found a video were Logan tells about a convention where he and Linus were both staying at, and how Logan hijacked Linus' wifi signal off his portable HDD, thereby saving Logan a pretty penny on hotel wifi charges. That made me laugh and want to see Linus' reaction to that event. It turned out that Linus was a pretty cool cat, and so I dug into the archives at LMG and liked what I saw. That made me subscribe and sign up at LTT.com.

To me the best video was the behind the scenes look at LMG, I like to get to know the presenters on a more personal level as it makes me feel more conected With you as a person, and not just faces on a screen. That means I do like the WAN show a lot also as it is a very adlibed version of you and not as scripted as say some of your other videos. As for what products I would like to see you review in the future I will say, stay with what you are doing now. Get us Tech tips, DIY advice and other custom tips, do not try and branch out too much as it will dilute your focus and niche. Maybe one thing that would be fun is to start reviewing how well supported games are for extreme resolutions, surroundgaming, game review with a more narrow focus on the bleeding edge of PC Tech stuff etc. In other words become the "Top Gear" of pc gaming, a place where ordinary people come to dream about extreme gaming experiences 

Congrats! I found Linus by searching for a review on the NZXT Phantom 820. Excellent, informative video by the way.  :)

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

I remember subbing when it was still the NCIX days.  Keep up the with the great content!

I found you guys while I was looking for a new motherboard as an uppgrade and I saw your review about the ASUS Sabertooth Z77 when it was still new. At first I just thought you were some random guy but then you reviewed the motherboard with such excitement and with a great personality and since then I've been hooked to you channel. The way you do your videos now are great, they are fun and exciteing to watch and they are really proffesional with good quality.

Thank you for all the knowledge and Congrats on the million!

I learned more about computers from you than I did from any other yt channel/website

Thank you for being so amazing!

Linus Tech Tips is my favorite technology channel/group because you guys produce awesome content and provide critical reviews to popular tech products. Thank you for all of your hard work and please continue to make amazing videos! :D

I'm not SAV1OUR. I promise. | Number of successfully bricked phones: 1 Samsung Galaxy S5 | 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110010 01110101 01110011 01100101 00101110

Stumbled upon Linus tech tips when i built my first gaming rig. Have been following you guys ever since! 

WOOT WOOT, no brakes on the hype train!!!!!! but srsly, i found your videos and consequently your forum through one of my friends recommending me a video to find out about how to build a pc, i've not been more excited for youtube videos in my entire life. thank you and keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :P

Oh yeah and and umm, if there is one extra thing you might be able to do, maybe more business style reviews like with quadros and server parts etc, only if you can of course :rolleyes:

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |