1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think I first met your channel was when looking for reviews on elektronics. Your team is doing a great job for sure! I like food too ;)

I don't know why, but i really want to meet slick, he reminds me of one of my friends. He seems like a VERY cool dude!

Linus has been always inspiring since the ever first day I saw his video and it got me hooked and addicted with IT and stuffs. Been watching your videos since way back I was a kid and would always recommend your vids to new people that are interested in PC :D Keep up your good work linus and your team. I look forward for your new videos and best of luck to all. The owner of the new case signed by linus media group should totally frame it and sealed it into the Hall Of Fame. :D 

So happy to see how far you guys have gotten in the last couple of years. Keep up the awesome work! :D

I hope this channel and the community will keep growing, well done Linus and all the tech tips group guys.  :P

This message was brought to you by Ryan from his homeland of Scotland in which he watches these videos in great awe and attention. Also Ryan wouldn't mind a new pc

This is my first post! I'd be lying if I said it wasn't for the comp! I've been lurking here for a while as its a pretty damn good place to get info and I've been a fan of 2 of the 3 channels for a while. I first found LTT when I was looking for reviews of the Corsair 600T for my first build. I eventually decided not to go for it, but it was because of that review video that I became a fan!

Keep up the good work chaps!

Wow awesome giveaways! You;ve done a great job in entertaining and informing the audience in the time I have been watching. I was researching parts for my first PC build and kept seeing your videos with every single part I looked at or wanted to compare and there always seemed to be a "Linus video" about it. I subscribed and haven't looked back!

Keep up the great work! And good luck to everyone with the giveaway! (But this time I WILL WIN) :D

I was hooked from the first video, a build guide that you did with NCIX, great videos keep it up.  Also my favorite food is pizza.

I think you should do more of the handy tech under $100 Linus and congrats!

Not gonna try to hide it. Yeah, I made an account on this page for the giveaway. Yeah, I just subscribed after seeing the giveaway video you made. That being said, I have watched you for a while now. It's been almost a year. In November last year I was looking for components for my first ever custom built PC, and settled on a MSI GTX 660 graphics card with your help and the help of another youtuber called Nicholas11x12. I've been watching a lot of your videos ever since and came across other great channels like Tech of Tomorrow and Austin Evans. So yeah, keep doing what you're doing, because you're the guy I go to when I'm interested in a proper review of pretty much anything. Also, you make good jokes, so there's that.

P.S. Sorry for my grammar, not my first language. Also, favorite food is pizza (how original).

I found LinusTechTips a few months ago when I was thinking of building a new PC. Since this was going to be my first time, I looked up build guides and the build guides from Linus where by far the most professional, fun to watch and easiest to follow (I've actually built 2 PC's already now). So of course I subscribed immediatly and I'm now a real fan of LTT.

My favorite videos now are the reviews, I like Linus' quick talking style and and the detail of the reviews.

Hey Linus, could you please make a video (and maybe some benchmarks) about the AMD AM1 platform? Im thinking about building a low cost, low power consumption office/streaming pc and the Athlon 5350 looks like a good solution for that.

Other than that, keep up the good work!

Yay! 1 million!

Hey, Linus! It would be awesome of you and your team could review the Leica M, or any Leica camera, and the new Fujifilm X100T.

You said it Linus, what draws me to watch your videos : reviews, unboxing...while available on other channels, is the human dimension.

Keep on it and good luck for 10 Millions subscribers ! ^_^

I found this site because of the giveaway, but after browsing the site it seems like a great place to learn and I enjoyed the videos.

Wow, this is great!

I can't remember how i found this channel, i was most likely looking intel for some piece of hardware, but who knows :D

As a request, could you guys take a look into rigid watercooling loops and give some feedback/tips?

I found the Linus tech tips channel in the related channels of a another channel i was watching  I think that channel was MBKHD

Great channel. I can't say that Linus helped me a lot, more likely motivating me to save some cash for an actual good stuff.My favorite thing about linusTechTips was that linus is never too seriouse about them, i mean i watched all the stuff even if i didnt cared about the actual product, watched it for "linus puns".This giveaway video was different tho, no puns, no jokes and the sad music at the end + the kawaii linus got me a little  :(

post-137495-0-08992900-1410544996.png

A coworker of mine showed me your channel a while back. Ever since then, I've been hooked watching your videos on a daily basis. I want to say thanks for making such a great channel and evironment here at the forums (haven't been on that long but everyone is great). Keep up the amazing work and I wish you and the group all the best for years to come.

Almost forgot: any chance of you reviewing the OnePlus One? I know it's a long shot (they're hard to come by at the moment) but I'm really interested in it especially given the price.