1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus through his videos, his case review videos wich i very like and favour :).

The Surface Pro 3 is just awsome and i'd like to win it!

You guys are awsome and doing a great job.

I found linus tech tips from my friend,but after i saw the video ,i like it,because the review are easy to understand and review what i want to know. so congratulation and thank you linus tech tips

Ok. Here Goes. :D

First off i want to say congratulations on 1 million subscribers :D B) 

and i want to say thanks because your channel is what has inspired me to go for a career in I.T. i never really thought it was a career as i just saw it as a hobby but yea :D. i can finally try and save up to build my own systems for gaming or to maybe start a business out of it.

How i found LinusTechTips was - and this is exactly what happened - i wanted to find out more about Building PC's so i searched "How to build a gaming PC" and i saw one of your videos since then i have been on your channel watching product reviews and other PC Builds. and i must say its AWESOME

What i would like to see more of is more of what you are doing really i cant think of anything that i would like to see that you don't do not only on TechTips but also on NCIX. So pretty much just keep on trucking :D

And Heck. My favourite food is GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE!!!! Why ? BECAUSE WHO DOESN'T LIKE IT!!!! (unless you are lactose and tolerant i am sorry. Don't hurt me Pweese)

Congratulations! Love the channel!

Windows 7 64-bit : Asus P6X58D-E : OCZ 60GB SSD : 1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 : Intel Quad Core i7-950 4.0GHz OC : Corsair H70 AIO Cooler : Corsair TX650W PSU : 6GB Corsair DDR3-1600 : Asus GTX 770 Nvidia GeForce DirectCU II OC 2GB GDDR5 : BenQ RL2455HM

I have no idea how I found the channel anymore but ever since I have been watching! You guys made me addicted to PC hardware, watching your videos and what not... Also the watercooling project is truely inspirational, I hope you guys will be able to continue this work for years and years!

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I found LTT when I want to see review of Logitech gaming mouse (G#00s family). And then I watch PC cases and Filco keyboard review. Since that I always follow almost every interesting products that you reviewed.

I like how LTT review style. It's good, very informative, It feels like when I hear from a bestfriend that I like to hear every words from him because he is very friendly (sometimes telling a jokes), so much knowledge about computer in his head

I want to see SlickPunTips again :D

Please, add more headphones / earphones + DAC/AMP combo review. You have good taste at audio, and tell your subscriber about good audio quality.

And how about review a product, together with Slick?

EDIT: fix 'review' and 'since' words. Bad typing :D

I remember finding Linus when I was looking for a mechanical keyboard guide for purchasing! Congrats on the huge milestone!

Congratulations Linus! I found your channel a few years ago when I first started getting enthusiastic about tech and building PCs and have been a fan ever since. Thank you for all of your hard work and wonderful videos!

I want say thank you to everyone in the company as well as everyone in the community. This community is full of so many awesome and helpful people and I am happy to have found it.

I love every thing that i learn from the channels, it would be great if you did more overclocking videos i really want to learn more about that.

you guys are awesome.

I love Linus Tech Tips!
Can't quite remember how I found you, but it's been awesome ever since, I can't think of a video I wouldn't like from you guys.
Keep doing what you're doing now!

Found yall a while ago from looking for a 230t review since I couldn't bloody well figure out how the front panel came off. Turns out the old disc drive was holding it in place, but hey, it lead me to discover your content and i've been a loyal viewer ever since! DFTBA

Hey.

I've always been interested in pc's, but due to your videos (back then on NCIX) I started learning how to build them, nowadays I build pc's for the people in my life, i fix them and even people that I don't know come for my advice.

So thanks alot, without you I woudn't have had the knowledge and possibly not the motivation to start doing what I now love.

Vince.

keep going i wach all the time i cant find anything else this good.

I absolutely enjoy the content on your channels, its not only informative but entertaining at the same time. And i do take your advice seriously, in fact numerous purchases where based off of reviews on your channel. I really like your creative videos where you demo the products in real life situations, i.e. the "Tagger NFC Ultimate Geeky Easter Egg Hunt" video. If possible, it would be good to see some more reviews on business class notebooks (i.e. HP Elitebook, Lenovo W540, Dell M6800, HP Zbook, etc...) for professionals (you did one video with the Lenovo X1 carbon). Keep up the excellent work!!! 

I found LinusTechTip from suggsted videos from YouTube while viewing video describing about how RAM work. And I love these kind of videos. I'd be good if there will be more of these in the future. :)