The top 100 most valuable global brands 2013

Jozi

This year’s BrandZ ranking of the top 100 valuable global brands sees Apple maintain its reign at number one and the value of the top brands grow by 7 per cent to $2.6 trillion

05_22_brandvalue.png

Apple and google are top 2 so no suprises there, but IBM coming 3th and china mobile coming 10th is surprise to me.

Here is the rest of the list.

brandz100.jpg

Intel making it to 61st, but no amd in top 100.

Source: http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/trends/the-top-100-most-valuable-global-brands-2013/4006682.article

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

So IBM is still in business_honestly wat we think and wats true are surely two different things

A drug company selling poison is worth as much as Microsoft. What a beautiful world.

Stupid people seems to enjoy killing themselves, and there seems to be a lot of stupid people out there

Addicts aren't stupid, chemical addiction develops into a natural urge like hunger & is extremely difficult to resist.

Yeah, it's just like Steam's summer and winter sales!

it angers me to see that apple are number 1, but it pleases me that they will soon fall from that spot.

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

I'm most surprised by the amount of designer clothing brands on the list. I would have thought those companies would be more niche. Apparently not.

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Apple go away you hipster milking motherf****, you do not deserve the first place :angry:

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Addicts aren't stupid, chemical addiction develops into a natural urge like hunger & is extremely difficult to resist.

This is true, but they weren't born addicts. Granted, lots of older people didn't have any science telling them it was poison, but inhaling smoke from burning stuff, who would believe it was healthy? And, you can fulfil your nicotine cravings in a much more healthy and cost effective way

A drug company selling poison is worth as much as Microsoft. What a beautiful world.

I'm more worried by the fact that of the top ten only about 2 of those companies actually deserve their power.

what?!?! no thermaltake? this is rigged..  j/k

airdeano

I expected Samsung to be higher honestly.

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Wow I have worked in a lot of these brands how come I am not rich :(

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Yeah IBM does some cazy crap as far as R&D, they just seem to be a lot less public about everything they're doing than some other companies.

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial