News?!

thetechdude

Any news on AMD drivers? Im seriously a week away from switching to a pair of gtx's! It's been over a month and havent heard a thing about the next driver release!! And it better be a godsend driver :(

Main Rig: 2500k @5.0 cooled by H80 Corsair, Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3, 7970 lightning in crossfire, 120gig ssd intel 520 series with 1TB back-up, 1050 watt corsair hx series, NZXT 820 case, 8 gig corsair vengeance ram, Samsung 27 inch lcd, g500 gaming mouse, Old ass dell keyboard lol

I feel ya, even though I don't run crossfire I built my rig a few months ago and I'm drooling over the 780 now :(

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I mean I spent a crap ton for these pieces and a set of 660ti's are walking me in alot of shit!! That pisses me off lol

Main Rig: 2500k @5.0 cooled by H80 Corsair, Gigabyte G1 Sniper 3, 7970 lightning in crossfire, 120gig ssd intel 520 series with 1TB back-up, 1050 watt corsair hx series, NZXT 820 case, 8 gig corsair vengeance ram, Samsung 27 inch lcd, g500 gaming mouse, Old ass dell keyboard lol

Brand new drivers (again) today for Nvidia... Just putting that out there

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I mean I spent a crap ton for these pieces and a set of 660ti's are walking me in alot of shit!! That pisses me off lol

Why don't you just use a single 7970 for now?

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Yea thats what I found lol...thats y Im irrate! And even 1 7970 still sucks balls...jus sayin! All I want is a constant 60fps on 1080p and some games I still cant even do! 

Yea thats what I found lol...thats y Im irrate! And even 1 7970 still sucks balls...jus sayin! All I want is a constant 60fps on 1080p and some games I still cant even do! 

A single 7970 is better than my single 7870

A single 7970 is better than my single 7870

I couldnt imagine playing on a 7870 lol... But really thats the difference! I spent alot of money to get the top of the line as I could and still not happy! If I built a budget machine then I could understand lol...

I couldnt imagine playing on a 7870 lol... But really thats the difference! I spent alot of money to get the top of the line as I could and still not happy! If I built a budget machine then I could understand lol...

The 7870 isn't as bad as you think, however it isn't up to par with the 7970's. Not to mention I am in desperate need of an upgrade just months after I bought it.

The 7870 isn't as bad as you think, however it isn't up to par with the 7970's. Not to mention I am in desperate need of an upgrade just months after I bought it.

Well dont feel bad because of the experience I had with these 7970's and others??!!! Im am in the same boat as you lol... in fact I would have been better off with a mid-ranged card! Wouldnt have wasted all that money