The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection FREE

Cwazywazy

wow it's still a 43 dollar game on amazon. cool free shit.

holy shit 13 gigs? what in the fuck

That's not much in todays standards tbh. For example GTA IV is about 15 GB, and the Episodes of Liberty City adds another 12/16 GB.

Might give that a try, though. The only Sims game I have played is one Sims game on my old Nokia N-Gage (yes, it still works)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

My Total download limit is 164GB and we pay alot because there is almost no competition in the market.

No No No

Source

EA

simsuclead.jpg

EA has quietly revealed that it's giving away copies of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. You'll need to have Origin, EA's software distribution platform, installed on your machine to take advantage of this deal, but it's as easy as entering a code for old and new users alike. Just don't expect any sort of support from EA after you install the classic game, since the publisher brought closure to that a few days ago. The Origin download will be available until July 31st at 1:00AM ET, which means you have plenty of time to let it all sink in and cancel whatever you had planned for the weekend.

I don't know why but Origin won't launch. Maybe it's because I only ever open it up every once in a blue moon to redeem these free games and never ever play on it. I must have broken its heart.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Origin have been giving away lots of free games as of late, and they have tended to be games that nobody pays for in the first place, as in games that are so bad or unheard of that if they didn't give them away, nobody would play. This is the first game that I have seen them give away that I believe is a good quality game that will be appreciated universally, and start some people's love for a franchise (which I'm sure is the reason they gave out the game in the first place, but I digress). I am a huge fan of The Sims 3, and I'm not ashamed to say I bought the base game along with 2 DLC packs (Pets and Ambitions). I did play the Sims 2 pets when it came out on PS2 and this freebie has rekindled my love for The Sims and I am now playing them again.

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

I don't find any sims 2 in origin, is this thing still on?

I don't find any sims 2 in origin, is this thing still on?

You need to redeem the code. It's probably so old it can't be found on Origin.

And for the question is it still on:

This code will available for redemption until July 31st, 2014 at 10AM PDT.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

You need to redeem the code. It's probably so old it can't be found on Origin.

And for the question is it still on:

Ah right, I thought it was promo code.

Thank you so much for this, I used to play it soo much and was just recently thinking of buying it.

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S

• 3 weeks later...

well the promo is finished. It ends at 31st of july so.... thankfully I got it.

MB :MSI Z77a G45 | Proc: I5 3570K (Stock) | HSF : CM 212X turbo | RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2X4GB) | VGA : MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr | PSU : Corsair GS600 | Case : CM Storm Enforcer | Storage :  OCZ Vector 128GB, WD Blue 500GB , Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Blue 1TB

I got the game. But when i try to make a family The game crashes

Dangit, I have to check this section out more often... :/

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

I play the game (got it thank to this) on Windows 8.1 and it doesn't crash or have any issues other than that black tile under selected players occasionally (which I believe there was a fix posted here).

Doesn't work for me :(

well the promo is finished. It ends at 31st of july so.... thankfully I got it.

Sorry man..

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Doesn't work for me :(

Yeah, you're too late. Sorry.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245