The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection FREE

Cwazywazy

You can get The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection for free on Origin. Just press "Redeem product code" in Origin and enter "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS" and it'll be added to your library for free.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

They just want to tone down the fact that you have to pay for freaking pool ladders in Sims 4...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Ohh that's great.

I was looking for my The Sims 2 discs like a week ago and couldn't find them. Guess I don't need them now then.

I LOVED SIMS 2! This is going to be EPIC! Thank you! Sims 2 > Sims 3 > Sims 4

I still have The Sims 2 on dvd-rom. Spent alot of time building homes and stuff.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

hmm..should i get this even if i have Sims 3? I don't know if I'll play this over a newer edition of the game. Btw, have not started playing Sims 3 yet, I have been too busy with other games and life

OMG OMG OMG ima make a computer stores and hypnotize costumers with lies 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Ohh that's great.

I was looking for my The Sims 2 discs like a week ago and couldn't find them. Guess I don't need them now then.

i still have em lol. dem 4 disk installation 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

i still have em lol. dem 4 disk installation 

That CD case was awful. I was always afraid I would snap the disc in half trying to take it out. The Half-Life generation had the same stupid case and I actually snapped one disc trying to take it out.

I found my The Sims 1 collection (all expansions) and Making magic takes up three discs. Pretty impressive considering the original game only took up one.

Cool, ima build me a house (I used to like making the houses in Sims1 as a kid so I'll see how it is)

Can't say no to free. :)

That's one of the main reasons I like the sims games. 

Does this come with all the expansions?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

That's one of the main reasons I like the sims games. 

Does this come with all the expansions?

Yes, I wondered that and googled it, it includes everything apparently.

Worked great!  Thanks, I lost my Sims 2 disks.

I had The Sims 2 and a few of the expansions. Never really played it. I played a ton of Sims 3 though. I also really liked Sims 1 but sadly I lost my disk and all the online downloads have no sound. (Too expensive to buy a new disk for me.)

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

wow it's still a 43 dollar game on amazon. cool free shit.

holy shit 13 gigs? what in the fuck

Has anybody gotten the resolution higher then 1600x1024?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

12gb takes awhile lawl

800X600 max for me D:

Still have my Sims 1 (never had the last expansion) and 2 discs. If only we could get a digital copy of the Sims 1 (with every expansion as well).

I have the deluxe edition of it, one of my favourite games of all time :) shame I don't have old hardware to run it on

how can we up the res?

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

hmm..should i get this even if i have Sims 3? I don't know if I'll play this over a newer edition of the game. Btw, have not started playing Sims 3 yet, I have been too busy with other games and life

Yes, you should. A lot of people consider The Sims 2 as the superior game. Also, it's free god dammit :P

Origin only show me Sims 3 available. Is that deal US only?

I can't even buy Sims 2 from them, it's just not there - only Peggle for free. Strange.

I don't usually use Origin - is there sth. i'm just missing there?

type in "I LOVE THE SIMS" into promo code

Cool, ima build me a house (I used to like making the houses in Sims1 as a kid so I'll see how it is)

Can't say no to free. :)

Same here  :D

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||