Which monitor should i get?

Latislapaloie

I don't know much about monitors, but the first one if you play a lot of competitive games like LoL or DOTA because you will benefit from the response time. If you just play shooters, or don't game at all, the second monitor is WAY better because of it's IPS panel. They look a lot better than TN.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

I don't know much about monitors, but the first one if you play a lot of competitive games like LoL or DOTA because you will benefit from the response time. If you just play shooters, or don't game at all, the second monitor is WAY better because of it's IPS panel. They look a lot better than TN.

i play LoL for one of my main games, but i would rather have better picture and colours

i play LoL for one of my main games, but i would rather have better picture and colours

Oh. Well, if better picture and colour is what you're looking for, the IPS monitor is the clear winner.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular | 

Oh. Well, if better picture and colour is what you're looking for, the IPS monitor is the clear winner.

do you think the second one will have ghosting problems?

do you think the second one will have ghosting problems?

Some IPS displays have image retention, but it's not noticeable enough. You'll be fine.

Some IPS displays have image retention, but it's not noticeable enough. You'll be fine.

okay! thanks for the help :^)