ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing about the G550JK would have to be it's stylish look and those impressive cost to power specs!

Illuminated RoG logo,FTW ! Oh,IPS panel,too !

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1lEjDVK

Amazon: http://geni.us/1IQe

The G550JK is a well-balanced machine that strikes a solid balance between form factor, looks, performance, and cost.

Alright, now onto the really good stuff. We have an ASUS G550JK (signed by some of the HighLANder attendees including Linus, Luke, Logan, and Austin) to give away to one lucky viewer! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G550JK from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win this laptop!

Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 18th. The winner will be drawn LIVE on The WAN Show, so make sure you're watching at twitch.tv/linustech at 4:30pm Pacific on July 18th!

My favorite thing about this laptop is the brushed aluminum finish working well in tandem with the red accents in order to create a very unique good looking laptop.

I also like the Keyboard that lights up red.. that is a nice touch.

My favourite thing about this computer is the signatures behind it !!! aaaand it's gaming capabilities.... a little bit.... but the signatures mainly !!!!

♠ Lamine O. Mingwan  UEE Record #256532 

Anvil Aerospace F7C Hornet ♦ MISC Freelancer DUR ♥

I love the fact that this thing can run better games than my desktop altogether .. 

Nice powerful machine in a tiny form factor

It has to be the mat black finish with the red highlight.

My favorite part of G550 JK is the form factor and red accent colour

the looks and the performance of it are just amazing

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

I really like the aesthetic asus is going for. I also love the fact that all of you guys signed it.

Definitely the speakers. You never see any notebooks anymore with good speakers, so I like that they have this feature. Sitting there with a headset on all day really does get on my nerves, so having nice high quality speakers on a gaming laptop with an included sub woofer, really makes this a one of a kind PC, in my opinion.

CPU: AMD FX-4100 Quad Core @4.51GHz. Motherboard: Asus M5A97. RAM: 16GB 1333mhz Komputerbay (4x4GB). GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 770 2GB. Case: Phantom 410. Storage: 64GB SanDisk SSD. & 1TB Seagate 7200rpm. & 2 500GB Seagate 7200rpm. PSU: OCZ 750W Display(s): Acer 22" 1080P Monitor & Baird 22" 1080P TV. Cooling: H100i Closed Loop Kit. Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013. Mouse: Sharkoon Fireglider. Sound: Turtle Beach PX22 & Bush 100W 2.1 Sound Bar. OS: Windows 8.1 64Bit

I really like the look of it, and the specs aren't too shabby either for a notebook.

can't say what I like a bout it, I'll have to test it :D

My favorite part of G550JK is the matte black finish! Oh, and the signatures too!

The design is my favourite part of this and of course the mobility (not obvious at all).

My favorite thing about this notebook is the gaming look, and the fact that I really can carry anywhere!!!

The best thing about this is definitely the looks, I love it!

3 things that i like about the g550jk is the led lights, moinitor and the layouts

I love the aluminum outer body.

My favourite part of this notebook is the fact that it is covered in signatures. "Hey guys, I'm on a mountain!"