ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The brushed alumininum and the fine processor.

What I loved about this laptop is that it's brushed aluminium finish and all the ports beside that makes life easier and the backlight keyboard of it.

My favorite detail about the machine is the aluminium build and the keyboard with it's red led's!

My favorite thing is how thin and light it is compared to other gaming notebooks like Alienware laptops or even higher end RoG laptops, hope I win!

My favorite thing abut the laptop is that it still stays quiet under load

Awesome gaming notebook! I like the lighting effects but other than that and the improved gpu it doesnt differ much with my g56jr

nice build quality and autograph of all my favorite youtubers  :)

my favorite thing is that while watching the review I had the Laptop Noir video stuck i my head, which made me giggle. 

Love the design and signatures on the the laptop

I mean my favorite thing would have to be the stylish looks I'm very partial to the color red so seeing the  red beveled edge made me very happy inside I always love the looks of the ROG products.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

The fact that it is harder to get fingerprints and other stains on the brushed finish of this notebook is a big thing for me. The glossy look of my PC has suffered from all kinds of stains and looks like a mess now. One other thing I liked was the red line around the notebook and it looks great when the lid is closed.

I like that the notebook has a decent battery life

My PC: CPUAMD FX-8150 | Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme 4 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i  Memory: Corsair 2x8GB 1333Mhz | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB SSD | WD caviar black 1 TB HDD | WD caviar Green 500 GB HDD | WD caviar Green 3 TB HDD | Video Card: EVGA GTX 770 Superclocker w/ACX cooling | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Power Supply: Corsair RM750 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder

My favourite thing in the G550JK is the balance between the design, performance and price.

Kind of like the review. The design is great, but I liked G2S design more. I liked the signatures. 

I liked the LED backlight for the keyboard. :|

Probably the non-smudging ALUMINIUM or the IPS display. BRITISH ENGLISH FTW!!!!!!

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

Black and red theme is just amazing, also like to see dual fan cooling getting used by manufacturers more. And that external woofer got me curious.

Heyyy Guyssss.... Im on a mountain!

But no, i actually like the DVD drive, everything else is just standard beast! :D

The signs!!!, and ofcourse the laptop itself and the quality of it

Favourite thing about it is the Signatures and the display.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

My favourite part are the signatures, but i think they don't count as they were not put there by ASUS.

So I'd go with the IPS screen as my favourite part of the of this Notebook.

It's a republik of gamers what is not 2 like?

My favorite thing about the laptop is how well design the laptop is :)