ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I like the shine 

Best part about this Notebook is how it is in general as apposed to other gaming notebooks, it's incredibly thin for what is inside of the beast and has enough punch to hold its own against other Desktop replacements. Myself being someone that loves to browse laptops, I've seen plenty of Asus RoG Laptops and they all followed the same exact look which was a little sad but when I first saw this I fell in love. The colors were so bright an vibrant instead of dull, the aluminum casing on it looked way better then other laptops with similar chassis I've seen before time and time again. 

This will sound cliche but it really is a cut above the rest, sure it's no Razer blade in the sense of how thin it is and it certainly isn't an MSI Dominator with the power to put some top of the line desktops to complete shame but that's okay because it is its own thing. It doesn't need brute power or flashy looks and with a low price tag, you really are getting what you are paying for, I'm surprised it's not more but I'm expecting more models of this to come out with like newer GPUs and CPUs in them and being called like "EXTREME EDITION" or something like that, but I digress.

And also, y'know, the awesome signatures that would be on the bottom from LinusTech, TekSyndicate, Austin and the Team from Newegg and knowing that laptop broke a record! Thats just insane!

I'm pretty sure if i won i would just put it up on a pedestal with a picture of my lord Gaben behind it and pray to it every morning for the glorious 60fps that the laptop has let me play in.

The Lords (lards) Prayer

Our Gaben, who art in Bellevue
Rotund be thy shape
Thy Half-Life (Never) come
Thy Will be done on earth
As it is in VALVe
Give us this day, our daily Vidya

And forgive us our pirating
as forgive those who pirate alongside us
May VAC lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from hacking

For thine kingdom is the VALVe

The Steam, and the Vidya

For ever and ever 
GABEN

I love the red led back-lit keyboard, it matches my current ASUS RoG Crosshair V Formula Z build in my PC!

I think the ID of this notebook, along with the rest of ASUS' notebooks, is stunning. Aluminum is just so beautiful.

Also I love the hundreds of people who made an account just for this giveaway -_-

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

I like the fit and finish, as well as the fact that it set a record.

This thing is an AMAZING laptop a massive upgrade to my current system and excellent for a poor gaming uni student like me.

this is the ghetto station I'm currently running on. http://imgur.com/a/zdYZQ

this is a much needed upgrade but good luck everybody else :)

The fact that it's got a nice 8gb ram built in would be my favourite, as I'm not a heavy gamer and I'm still at school so it would be good for both gaming and school work :) would really love to win this as it would help me in the future sooo much!!

I like the brushed aluminum. It adds to the premium feel.

I like the red bezel on the edges, give this notebook a bit of uumppff ;)

That aluminum build is cool and the price too. Those signatures are a bonus as well.

i like the fact that its compact and light aaand powerfull im going to go to college so its a good laptop to get !!!!

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

Brushed aluminum should become a thing. Love them feels.

I seems like i will like the screen. i use my laptop often outside and my current screen is quite terrible in that aspect...

I like the Asus ROG G550JK gaming notebook is because of how well it build and handle all the stress(gaming and application) that can throw on it =)

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

My favorite part about the laptop is probrably the the scren its gorgeous!

i love its small form factor while packing a powerful gaming experience plus I really like the full size up/down arrow keys, very useful for gaming.

i love its small form factor while packing a powerful gaming experience plus I really like the full size up/down arrow keys, very useful for gaming.