ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

That matte aluminum finish has got to be the best feature. When I am carrying something around with me I want it to feel good and look good, and this looks like it does both.

I'm in love with the IPS display, as Asus needed an inexpensive, gaming capable, workload capable, and more professional laptop that can suit my needs for working whilst away from home. All of that and the thinner and smaller form factor compared to their G750 series makes it ideal for my work and gaming whilst on the go. All in all this is an ideal laptop for my uses and preferences.

Best thing... ouuu well.. the price is maybe the best but many things are good tho

I love the fact that this was taken to the top of a mountain by you guys! and also a gaming laptop that can work as a standard machine without poor battery life.

Best thing... ouuu well.. the price is maybe the best but many things are good tho

The aluminum build is great. Even better is that its somewhat easy to clean, I detest fingerprints. Also really love the signitures.

I love the fact that it has support for 16GiB of ram!

Best thing... ouuu well.. the price is maybe the best but many things are good tho.

I would have to say my favorite thing about it would be either the CPU or those Signatures. ( Which, yeah, aren't technically "Part" of the Laptop, but they are part of the reason I would love to have it xD

Keep on doin' Linus. Love your work as always =)

The red trim makes this laptop look sweet and you can actually be able to bring it around in public, as well as having a matte ips screen so i can bring it outside xD

The red trim makes this laptop look sweet and you can actually be able to bring it around in public, as well as having a matte ips screen so i can bring it outside xD

Double post.. Gotta love the unreliable mobile connections...

I like the overall looks / build quality as well as the performance capability.

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.

first of, it is ASUS! i like the products of asus like the motherboard for example. Aluminum wrist rest, I experienced using asus laptop with aluminum wrist rest and i am so happy with it because it can stay cool for a extended period of time. The speaker is also impressive, i rarely see notebooks with 4 speakers, or i might just say that It is my first time. I7 and high end graphics cards (high end for me). and ofcourse the back-light of  the keyboard, i love to play at the dark :o

I currently play PUBG, help me get chicken dinner xD

I like the slimness of it. Specs are great too :D 

The best thing for me are the speakers system and used materials. It looks awesome and I hope that the sound is also decent.

AMD FX FX-8350 4 GHz | OC@4,3GHz, 1,35V, Noctua NHU-14S, 2X Noctua NF-A15, AMD Radeon HD7000 7950 | Sapphire Vapor-x @1,16/1,375GHz, DDR-3 1600 8 GB | Corsair Vengeance CL8@1912 CL9, Kingston | HyperX 120GB + GoodRam C40 256GB + WD Caviar Black 640GB + Blue 500GB,  NZXT H2 (IN: 2x120mm NZXT + CM SickleFlow 120 Blue LED; OUT: 140mm Akasa Viper + 120mm NZXT), Bequiet Power Zone 750W, SB XiFi, NZXT Sentry 3, Razer Kraken 7.1, Logitech X540, Razer Deathstalker Chroma, Razer Naga Epic, LG 29UM65, Benq Joybee Gp1

From my perspective the thing I like most about this system is the visualization in my head of how good it would look in my 11 year old's hands. He would die for a system like this as it has the power he would like to have and is not overwhelming in size. Now, if he could only ever convince his mother and father to get him one.

I like how it looks small and compact, nice design. I want dat laptop

ASUS is a pretty good company, I have a motherboard and graphics card from ASUS and it works so good.

My Favorite part of the notebook is the Aluminum Build and the price. :P

i like the ports in the right side and the aluminium strucutre the laptop is awesome :D

I'm really loving the red trim and ASUS logo. Also that RoG symbol just finishes off the whole "yes, this laptop is for gaming" feel when combined with the finish.  :)

It doesn't have the ridiculous shape of other gaming notebooks and it is aluminium. And the keyboard GLOWS