ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favorite thing about it is that I can take it to the bathroom with me and thumbs up videos while on the toilet. Hard to do from my desktop

i7 4770k/Maximus VII Hero/Titan X/ 500gb 850evox2 r0/1000 EVGA G2

My favourite thing is of course the singnatures :) and the sexyness of it

good preformance in a resenable size.

Its got pretty lights. Bitches love pretty lights

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

The mostly intresting thing for me is the ability to have a powerfull laptop in that formfactor
AND THAT LOOKS !!! 

the red makes the laptop standout.

The fact that it was on top of a mountain before I and has signatures of my favorite YouTube channels' hosts,  that to makes it my favorite thing about the ASUS laptop!! The battery Life of the laptop seems to be good according to your review. Love to have it  :wub:

what i like about G550JK is the speaker plus subwoofer..its a nice feuture for a notebook.And IPS panel is great!!

Austin's "Hey guys, I'm on a Mountain" signature! (if that does not count then probably the IPS display)

My favorite part about the laptop is that sexy red backlight keyboard and of course the aluminium build :)

I love the look of this laptop, even on a mountain it looks good. 

<p>CPU: AMD FX-8320 @ 4.0 GHz | GPU: Asus GTX 970 STRIX | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB (Boot Drive) | HDD: 500GB | Case: Corsair SPEC-02 Red |PSU: Corsair 750W | OS: Windows 7 64-Bit | Mouse: Corsair M65 (Black) | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB (Black w/ Brown Switches)

i like the insane performance to size ratio that this notebook offers. And also, i think it looks really sexy!

I think my favorite thing about the 550JK is the fact that it still looks great while being a gaming notebook. The last gaming notebook I owned was the G73JH, which was huuuuuge and honestly kinda ugly, but this looks a lot more like the rest of Asus' lineup which definitely is a plus. It even looks sexier than my Asus Ultrabook O.o

If you build it....Frames will come O.O

The speakers seem above average so I've got to choose those for the best feature. It's nice that they include DisplayPort on newer notebooks :)

My favorite thing is everyone who signed it.

I love that Asus is moving into the fifteen inch gaming notebook market, well done Asus.

I really like the idea of expandable RAM (My current old laptop doesn't support this), those great speakers and of course that 1080p IPS display. 

I love the new screen in that thing. The design of it is great too, nice colours!