ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

I love the brushed aluminium (yes, I am British) finish, the subtle red RoG highlights, and the overall professional finish. And the signatures. And the RGB keys. Oh my god, I want one.

I like the horse power, its a lot better than my current laptop running an amd apu.

I really like the looks and all the autographs :)

my favorite thing about the G550JK is the IPS display

What I absolutely love about this laptop is it's battery life, despite housing gaming grade components.

The main reason for owning a laptop is it's ability to be mobile/portable and battery life is one of the most important factors in the laptop's level of portability.

My favorite thing about the 

ASUS RoG G550JK

are the speakers because I have considered buying products such as phones and tablets based only on their speakers thus, a notebook can be included in that list

I am a member of the PCMasterRace. I am terribly sad to announce that I own a PeasantStation 3 Super Slim. it's in a drawer away from my glorious PC.
F@H stats:http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=AngelKoura

i like the Aluminum finish and the thin size of the laptop

My favourite thing about this laptop is that 1080p IPS screen. Pick me! My laptop from 2007 can't even handle youtube at 1080 which would matter if it had a 1080 screen.

Favorite thing must be the IPS screen, and also that it is ASUS

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

I really like the small detail about this laptop such as the red line around the laptop that makes it look great in my opinion anyways.

my favorite thing about this laptop is how it's a solid gaming pc right now but has the ability to be upgraded easily so you don't have to drop all your cash down at once

Linus will contact and say " You won!! JK TRORLRORLRLRORLROLOLOLOL "

What I like about it is the fact that it held a LAS party at the top of a mountain. Also the brushed aluminum finish is just the icing on a pretty good cake

Awesome laptop, my favorite  part is dem sexy back lit red keyboard keys so pretty

I really like the IPS pannel. This is a feature that i was missing from a powerfull notebook from Asus

As a second feature i also like is the aluminium build, that keeps everything extra cool :-)

I really like this laptop because of it's design and specs. It has a beast of a GPU and I'll be happy gaming on it. :)

This laptop has a i7 4710HQ base 2.5 Turbo Boosted to 3.5GHz.. 0-o Thats what i like to hear Linus! Love the beasty CPU!

Just a dude who needs one thing for a review.