ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

This laptop seems amazing if you are on a tight budget, but i don't see the point of buying this laptop if you can save up another thousand bucks or so and buy the new Razer Blade (Not the Pro because I don't think that the "little windowed touch pad thingy" is really worth it) especially because it would be a great multitasking machine with 3200x1800 display and capacities touch, is personally much better especially since you can play games at 1080p, while also having Linus' YouTube videos or music videos in the background. I hope that Linus could do a review of the new Razer Blade soon to see what his opinions are since many other videos seem to not be as focused on the product... Anyways, if i were to win this contest i would rather Linus take off the plate with everyone's signatures on it, and give it to me, then replace the removed plate and send the laptop to someone else as i don't see why i would use it that much :/ If anyone wants to reply to my why they would choose this laptop over something like the razerblade pro or even a macbook, please tell me...

Edit: or pick something like the XPS 15 Touch? It looks nice.

Edit:Edit: I heard in the newest WAN Show (July 4th, 2014) That Linus is going to be reviewing the newest Razer Blade and that he gave it the editors choice award?!!? Can't wait to see that video...

"A very inspirational quote"

I love the look, and the keyboard.

"Mentally Unstable Like a Fox!"

My favorite thing about this laptop is definity the metal chassis with the red bezel.

My favorite thing is the brushed aluminum finish on the back, and the red trim around the edges.

I seriously like the subtle appearance of this laptop. It is not an all out gamer looking laptop which is very cool.

My favourite thing about this notebook is of course the signatures. Besides that, I love the aluminium built. It makes the notebook look and feel much more solid and masculine.

I like the whole scheme and appearance of the asus g550jk, its sexy to look at specially when the keys are bright red... but the best thing about this is that it was signed by linus and the guys... its like the icing on the cake...that's just SWEET!! hehehe... Good review linus, keep up the good work

IPS screen is the winning feature for sure.

My favourite thing is the IPS screen, and the aluminium finish!

IPS screen is the winning feature for sure.

I love how it has "girl next door good looks". That is my favorite part of the review.  This laptop really does look good.  I noticed that the newer laptops coming out are starting to actually look really good.  Linus who won at Doom?  

the best part is that sexy red line . it just gives it so much style

the best part is that sexy red line . it just gives it so much style

The best thing about this laptop, is the fact that it's better than my non-existent laptop. :(

I love how it's better than my i3 4 year old laptop and it's sexier than the girl next door

my favorite thing about this asus G550JK is the signature of the AWESOMENESS HIGLANDER ATTENDEES which other unit will not have. . .

wooohooo!!

thumbs up!

teehee//_-

My favourite thing is the pretty good price/performance/looks value of this awesome laptop 

My favourite thing is the pretty good price/performance/looks value of this awesome laptop 

I really like the ips display and the construction of the laptop. The sonic master is a nice touch also. I really also like the red bezel. And who wouldn't want a laptop that was played on a mountain!?

I really like the ips display and the construction of the laptop. The sonic master is a nice touch also. I really also like the red bezel. And who wouldn't want a laptop that was played on a mountain!?

My favourite thing about it is its sleek red-black looks and aluminium finish.

I really like the style of Asus products in general, this in particular is one of my favourite 'cause it's balanced and not extremely "gaming" orientated. Oh and the signatures of course ;)

I love the cooling on this laptop. So long flesh melting gaming notebooks!

The brushed aluminium build and red edges are really sexy looking