ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

The looks are what really grabs my attention. Minimalistic, but not an ugly slab.

The screen and form factor it's fairly average sized thickness wise but the screen is very good looking for a notebook.

I really like this notebook from the look of it to the performance, though its not at the top of the performance list its around what i'd use it for.

I like the idea behind the building of this notebook. It's not trying to be the fastest or best of the best, but it's affordable and very usable. Definitely something I could see myself owning.

I like its looks and the exclusive assigntures ! :)

i like the brushed aluminium with the red beveled edge

i love  the fact that they have not gone with a supper thin gaming laptop. the reason why is because i like knowing that i would have a beast in a small box rather than on that will slowly heat the small thing its packed in and over heat and die. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

OK I HOPE I WIN I need a slim powerful laptop when I start studying ! 

Now I dont have much money to get a decent laptop so I hope I win !

What I like about this laptop. 

Hmmm

There are so many !

First is the brushed aluminum finish and the DESIGN !

LOVE THE DISPLAY THE COLORS LOOK AMAZING ! 

I have always considered myself an Asus Fanboy which is why I love that Asus And ROG Logo ERMAHGERD IT LOOKS SO AWESOME!

and the overall design is definitely going to make my friends jealous HAHA =P 

BUT the best thing I like about it IS THE SIGNATURES. IM a FAN of Linus , Tek syndicate , Austin Evans and NEW EGG 

And I WOULD LOVE to have a laptop Signed by them ! 

I like the signatures, to be honest. I want Linus on my laptop. Also, does anyone know how hard it is to make a post on  the Surface RT?

INTEL i5 4670 (non-K) | MSI H81I | XFX Black Edition R9 280 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO 120GB

Seasonic M12II EVO 620W | SEAGATE Barracuda 2TB

CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport 8GB | CM Elite 130

I like the price to performance value that this laptop offers. Could certainly see myself using one.

Cpu: Intel i5 4690k @3.5 Ghz*cooled by Corsair Hydro H105* | Case: NZXT H440 Black/Green | Motherbord: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK Black Edition Ram: Avexir Venom 16GB
Video Card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX980 4GB | Power Supply: Corsair TX850 | SSD: Samsung 500GB 850 Pro SSD: Samsung 500GB 840 Pro 
Monitor: ASUS 27" ROG Swift G-Sync 144mhz | Keyboard: Logitech G710+  | Mouse: Logitech G700s| Headset: Logitech G35 | Speakers: Logitech X530 5.1
NAS Set-up: Netgear ReadyNAS 104 "populated by 4 x 2TB Western Digital Red in RAID 6"

I like the screen on this one and the looks, like the red accent on the sides!

Another awesome giveaway from Linus and the crew. Thanks guys!

As for the laptop, it's a damn sexy piece of hardware, but I think the most striking feature is that gorgeous ips panel; it's nice to see

a good display on a entry to mid-level product compared to others that have a tn panel. Great job Asus, I've always enjoyed

their products and I would love to receive this laptop and try it out for myself.

The thing I love most is the fact it can play doom!

And the IPS panel is a big plus

| Intel Core i7 7600K | ASRock H170M ITX | 16GB DDR4 | OCZ GTX1060 6GB  |
| Crucial M4 256GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB  | Antec True Power 650 | Fractal Design Node 304 | Coolermaster 212+ |

Hello people! 

I need a new laptop, as my current toshiba is dying. It runs hot, even with a notebook cooler, and the 1.5 year old AMD A10-4600M just isn't cutting it anymore. I'd love to get my hands on that G550JK. I'd say my favorite thing about it is that it has a maxwell based GPU, which of course is more power efficient. I also think that what slick wrote on the bottom is hilarious.

i5 4570/ASUS Z87-A/8GB Corsair Veangeance DDR3-1600/GTX 770/A-DATA SP600/EVGA SuperNova NEX 650G/NZXT Source 530

I bet most would say those signatures are the best thing about it...

...and I agree.

Across the vast and majestic gulf of time and space, the jimmies rustle softly.

I love the led backlights settings and the back panel:)

I love that its alot slimmer than some other gaming notebooks on the market

There is many things I like about the Asus Rog G550Jk. The brushed aluminum finish and the red backlit chiclet keyboard together look stunning. Plus the signatures make it even more apealing.  But as you said in the video, looks can only get it so far.

My favourite thing about the Asus Rog G550JK was how much performence it can pack in such a slim notebook considering that it's a GAMING NOTEBOOK. It has a powerful i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M, 1920x1080 IPS panel and much more. I also like how Asus included a subwoofer for the sound which is already good.

Very nice screen... wowow

Daniel Song

My favourite part of this notebook are its thin form factor and low noise under load. 

For me it has to be the look of it. The red border and brushed metal looks amazing.